Reviews for True Colors
UrbanReaper chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I loved this one-shot! so much better than leo
SeluciaV chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
That kicked ass! I'm still catching up on all the VM fic posted over here so that is the first time I've ever read this lovely piece. Fantastic! I really, really, REALLY loved this AU. How I wish it had really happened...just like this. Bravo!
Simply Lily chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Up until the THE END part, I loved it all. But why end it there? Is it cruelty? Writer's block?

Anyways, this story is really, really cute, not to mntion well-written. Good job!
Woody-Bennet chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
A fellow Aussie! Do you live in America? I found out about this show by accident on the internet and fell in love with it just reading about it. Channel Nine has it but probably because of the low ratings in the US they aren't going to show it till summer. Really enjoyed this fic. Keep writing!
IceBlueRose chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Definitely didn't hate it. Actually, I kind of wish you would continue this as an AU and explore how the relationship might develop. But anyway, I really liked it!
EchollsLoVer chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Hey. I liked that story. It was good. I'd have liked it better if it had romance. Maybe you could write a sequel or something? Just a suggestion. I liked the dialogue. It sounded like Logan and Veronica. Keep the good work!
Erinna chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I thought this was very cute AU to Ruskie Business. I liked how it was Logan at her car door. In fact when watching that episode I was actually wishing it was him, and was disappointed to see Leo. Great writing!
simsim chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
as a trinidadian it also hurts me to spell color without a "u". Loved the story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
aw... I love realistic fluff... You should write more
Ronhermione13 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Aw! That was so sweet and so Logan/Veronica-ish. Not stupid fluff, but honest realistic character development that should have happened in that episode but instead happened latter on. I know I was majorly pissed when it was happy-go-lucky Leo at the door and not hotter-than-should-be-legal-and-a-bad-ass-too Logan.
Part Tyme Angel chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
NO WHY IS IT OVER NO

YOU SHOULD MAKE THIS INTO A STORY! YOUR A REALLY GOOD WRITER YOU CAN DO IT!

PLEASE...

WITH A CHERRY ON TOP...
moondust0109 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I loved it. I think it should have been Logan, too. This was beautifully written and captured the spirit of the characters and their changing dynamic. I enjoyed the quotes, too. :D

~*~
lost in pale blue chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I absolutely love this! I wanted it to be Logan at the window too when I first saw this episode. This is how it should have gone. I especially loved Logan quoting all of the 80s lyrics like they were profound wisdom, and Veronica calling him on it. Good job!