Reviews for You
riverrat chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This story is nicely done. Snape is still Snape to everybody else but Nixie. He was comfortable enough with her to open up and have some enjoyment in his life.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Tremendously good! :)
your tinsel tinkerbell chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Great! I loved Snape with Nixie! So sweet, and still so...Snape. Really great!:)
shedoc chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
snorts - that is SO snape - to laugh at Potter without telling him why - as long as snape knows what's funny that's all that would matter to him!
athelas chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
wow... this sounds so much like me and my boyfriend... thats almost creepy...

omg i love snape hes mine get away nixie
Delaine chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Excellent job. I love your young Snape. He's very compelling in an innocent, sexy sort of way. The way you have Nixie describe the difference between he and James is masterful. You have me thinking about the time line as well. Had Snape left Voldermort so long before James and Lily's death? Apparently so in your version. Well done and very enjoyable.

I'd appreciate it if you'd check out my fic if you can. It's called, Of Ordinary Wizards. I need to update soon, but instead I'm off reading great fiction like yours. Cheers.
zafaran chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
This was utterly charming. Thank you for such a small, sweet story. Keep up the good work. Zafaran

zafaran at fastmail. fm
tag.0 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Oh, I just *loved* this. You've done a wonderful job of showing Snape in love, but still very much in character (witness the thoughts about his pride not standing for a woman smarter than he is, and the whole one-upmanship bit with James).

Well, this is another one to add to my C2...
GonnaBeFamous chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
"I'll do the only taking today," - Alan Rickman as the Sheriff of Nottingham in "Robin Hood and the Prince of Thieves." hehehe...

Awsome ending, really wonderful! I love this- as all of your work, and I don't usually love everything... but this was very good, and I find myself pleasantly surprised with each and every one of your works. This was cute- playful... just right. I liked it very much.
Raiining chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
oh. *damn*

What a good story. And yet Snape's comment just kept haunting we the whole way through: "Its not my fault Nixie ran into the first ambush that she found ..."

(or something like that)

Damn.

Excellent story. really really good. It's so .. :: tragic ::. And very sad. *sigh*
duj chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Shower gel in the 70s? Are you just too young to realise what a new invention it is or is Australia 25 years behind the times?
GryffRavHuffSlythendor chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I love how you portrayed the hostility between James and Sev...there was no large explosion, but passing distace and a competition the other didn't know about...lol real nice.
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Aw, so fluffy and cute. I like it!
Dinsmore chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Fabuloso! Wonderful characterisations... but do I smell a hint of bias against James Potter? Hmm?
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Dear Ghost:

Sterling writing, hopeless Mary-Sue-ism, denouncements of shampoo bottles, and G.K. Chesterton. What more could a reader ask for?

Sincerely,