Reviews for Ugokanai Tokei
dras29 chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
I'm glad it end well! :D
whats-up-people chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
awww, the ending was sweet!
Kyoko chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
Shirohane-chan! THAT WAS SO CUTE! XD I LOVED IT! Great job!
Peaches-Destroyer chapter 2 . 4/12/2007
E! YOU WRITE ZB STORIES TOO! *superflyingtackleglomp* I LOVE YOU!

xD

anywayz, this is a GREAT story! however, it really should be in the angst category, cuz it's so... angsty.

yea
Riyuna and Ryu-Chan chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
That was cute. I love Zeon. XD
Captain of the Guard chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Umm... You can delete this, as well, if it pleases you...

Gash seems... Awfully immature in this story. Think about it. He got tossed around and beaten and all sorts when he battled to be king. And, now that he is king, don't you think it's kind of a switch to almost start crying over hitting his head on someone's chin? He's an adult now, after all. He was a bit bratty when he was small, but he's an adult and in a position of leadership. He needs to act for his people, not for him self... So I doubt he'd be so selfish.

I hope you don't find this offensive or anything. I just meant to help.

The Captain.
Mentor Donatello chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
You can delete this if you like. :D;

Anyway, I think there should be a little teeny Mpreg warning of some kind, since some people really don't go for that sort of thing and it kind of pops up at the end. I don't like it, either, but it's your story, and each to his own. :)

Gash seemed a little whiny to be a "masculine" figure in a relationship, I thought. I'm assuming that by the end, he's matured somewhat, you should have made him slightly less upsetable. I understand he really loves Kiyomaro a lot in this story, and it would upset him to think he made the person he loves get upset, but he was a little over-prone to tears. Isn't he an adult now?

It seems more acceptable for a small child to act that way than it is for a man to act that way, and a king, no less.

Euh... ah well. Sorry! I don't want to seem like I'm against you or your writing. I'm just trying to point out some things that might help you out next time. And like I said, you can delete this if you like. I wouldn't mind.

Take care! :D
tenkage onna chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
0.0 wow...poor gash ; or should i say poor kiyo-san? eh, either way. update soon please!
Zeon chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
umm that was kinda weird from what i read(i only read half) but still i don't get y did u make kiyo punch zatch(gash)that wasn't very nice!but it was ok i guess but 2 things did u make gash or kiyo a girl or just both boys and was the punch done in anger,torment,sadness,or friendzy like who a ma jig thing o and another im not trying 2 b mean im just curious bcus im not use to love things like that(thats y i hate valentines day)im only used 2 gash and kiyo bing just friends not love but i kinda understand bcus i think it also can b brotherly love like still it was good
Eternal Dumas chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
UWAH! IT'S BITTERSWEET ANGST, ROMANCE AND RETRIEVAL! *sniffles* I...really...liked the ending. This is as perfect as it is.
manga-freak too lazy to log in chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
*fangirl squeel* I luff it! It's so cute! . I feel like drawing a family portrait!
x se chapter 2 . 8/27/2005
Interesting... Very interesting...

Was this MPreg or did Gash have babies with someone else? (is confused)
Edwards Angel chapter 2 . 8/26/2005
It was a really sweet story you got here. I glad I found more people who like GasshuxKiyomaro.

I think you did well capturing the characters, and I was a bit worried at times, as I adore Kiyomaro very much. You did him very well here.

You managed to keep the reading intrest up all the time.

Keep up the good work
Petrafina D chapter 2 . 8/26/2005
Such a melancholy conclusion. Almost reminds me of Crime and Punishment, how bittersweet things came out.
Orahiko chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
That's really sad. I think that Gash hasn't grown up as much mentally as he should have, or that he reverts to childish thinking and impulsive behavior when around kiyo, because he spent so much time as a child with him, perhaps. Hm. I'm curious to know what comes next, but I dunno...it's very good writing though, and the characterization fits. The rape seems a little sudden, but not too much, so sad though. I don't know if gash would do that to anybody, because eh's a very kind person..but I'm sure he's disraught.