Reviews for Shut Up and Kiss Me
Banner chapter 17 . 11/7/2008
I just reread this story from the beginning, and I still love it the third (fourth?) time. The mood is beautifully portrayed, and the sex is ... highly functional. I hope your muse leads you back to this story. It's one of my favorites.
FastlyFadingIntoDarkness chapter 4 . 2/5/2008
Love it. Will read the rest later tomorrow. Added ya.
thrnbrooke chapter 19 . 7/27/2007
More more more! I've gotta have more!
Shakespeares Whore chapter 4 . 2/20/2007
a quick note before i move on to the rest of the fic, the receptionist, Lissa? I thought that was hysterical cause thats my nickname.

:) anyway, i love the fic so far, so i'm going to read more!
Banner chapter 19 . 12/28/2006
Wow. Harry's getting tougher all the time. I'm thrilled that Snape's child lives. Wonder how little Mari Rose would react to the wards at Malfoy Manor? She's Malfoy by name, if not by blood.

I'm really really enjoying this story - it's intelligent, creative, and unpredictable. Not to mention *blisteringly* erotic and loving. I'm going to fav/alert this story and you. Marvelous storytelling.
Lady D of Chaos chapter 19 . 8/4/2006
Loved the chapter and no need to apologize! Things happen that cause us to take a step back from things once in awhile.
Malfoy vs Potter chapter 19 . 7/31/2006
I like the story. Cant wait to know what happens next. Update soon.
Natasha AKA Tash chapter 19 . 7/26/2006
Your fanfic is always inspiring to me. The closeness and smutness of the relationship between Draco and harry that you display, never fails to bring a smile to my face. I thank you for that. I recently spend bunch of my money like a complete loser to buy ps3 rpg, mostly because I'm so desperate to find a good ps2 rpg and this game seemed highly recommended although I wasn't interested in the rest of the saga. I'm really happy that you updated, I would like to see how Draco and harry's relationship develops but mostly I would like to know if Draco being a good caretaker for his sister is a foreshadow for possible future children with Harry. A girl can dream though. Lots of love, keep up the good work. :)
jeepjeep14 chapter 19 . 7/26/2006
HAHAHA! The rat is a rock...AGAIN! I loved that whole scene. Harry made jewelry outta his hand, HAHAHAHAHA! Harry can be so evil sometimes and when he is its great. Can't wait to read more. Thanks :) :)
MikaPotter chapter 19 . 7/26/2006
Okay... That REALLY took you too long. I was just about to write another PM to check if you hadn't forgotten about your promise -.- :p. Anyway, I think it's a bit short, but it is SOMETHING; I'm not used to reading short chappies form you :p. It was quite difficult to read, you know, with the delays and all. Oh, and you really got to tell me your author's name in real life and the books you published... Who knows, I might buy them ;).

Hope you update soon(er) next time,

Better take some time to rest before you reedit your book - you know, take a bitta rest,

~MikaPotter
Hobbit985 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
That was really good. :D
Dragenphly chapter 18 . 4/13/2006
Well, isn't this just a delightful fic *grins* I see a lot of parallels with BiP, but I loved that, and I'm loving this, so no complaints here *grins* Some things are a little sudden, like Draco's new sister and Sirius semi-aware and stuff. Thanks for writing!
MsElricAiko chapter 18 . 3/22/2006
yay! i loved the chapters, harry is getting very aggravated all the time though, oh well, great job with the story, its awesome
MsElricAiko chapter 15 . 3/22/2006
Yay! awsome chapter as usual... what is 'wind-riding' or what ever, i have a vauge idea but waht exactly is it?
eroticchaos chapter 18 . 3/19/2006
heyy, i'm really loving this story! keep up the great writing, and update soon! please, please, please.