Reviews for Blood Bonds
elohimoliverelmo chapter 20 . 3/8
This was so good. This has to be one of my favourite RoLo fics.
Leti0422 chapter 20 . 1/21
Wow! Just read all 20 chapters and thus story was so intense. I have no words... This story was everything. Amazing RoLo! I am exhausted but in a very pleased way. Thank you for sharing this story.
Animecrzygrl99 chapter 20 . 11/28/2014
That was the most beautiful, wonderful, tear jerking, worthy fucking story I have ever read! :'}
de facto chapter 20 . 11/8/2014
this was an amazing story with long chapters can't believe you didn't get more reviews
mscarm chapter 20 . 7/2/2014
Your RoLo stories are the best. I wish you would write another one soon.
Amora.Lee chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
For god sakes somebody kill NOW! Professor you are steadily making you way up on my sh*t list
Amora.Lee chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
This bitch is getting on my last bloody nerve
Guest chapter 20 . 9/3/2013
This was an overall great story that had me reading anxiously awaiting the next paragraph! Xavier was portrayed a little different but it worked. I also like how you potrayed the other characters! At the beginning i was hoping for a little scott and ororo, then remy and ororo but the rolo was superb!
StormLover chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
One of the best RoLo stories I've ever read. I wanted to read it as fast as I could but I didn't want it to end. On to the sequel. Thanks for sharing!
ej chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
Good good good job I luvvvved it
VampirePrincess86 chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
Love this story still. :)
Dudtheman chapter 20 . 5/14/2012
awsome story!
Dudtheman chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
great story so far )
bree51 chapter 20 . 4/24/2012
I LOVED THIS STORY! PLEASE WRITE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS, ROLO IS THE BEST I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH MARVEL AND WHY THEY DON'T MAKE ANY MOVIES OR COMICS MAKING IT COME TRUE. THAT'S WHY I THANL THE UNIVERSE FOR SOME AMAZING FANFICTION WRITERS LIKE YOU! THANK YOU FOR HAVING THE GUTS THAT MARVEL DOESN'T HAVE!
lori chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
ok...so

now im beyond hooked. essay due? nah, I'm busting this story out