Reviews for Jedi Genocide
I was so confused when you said that obi wan was her mother I stopped reading. Though I defeating story
SakuraFromJapan chapter 20 . 1/8
Hi from Japan ! :)
And...Happy New Year, Viviane-san !

Actually, I have read this fanfiction for 'G*d knows how many times' and...each time I read this one, I find something new and interesting that makes me want to read it again several months later, really.

Now I have come to realise that this whole story is expressed in a way that is clear, especially with words and ideas that are joined together very well. Well, some parts are left somehow 'vague', I've noticed. But I believe that is because all readers have their own 'preferences' - so we can pick and choose 'our version' in our mind, I think ? ;)

And I really LOVE how you have characterised Anakin and Obi-Wan in this story.
Some readers may find it not-so-good and might say 'No~. That's not it.'.

But 'I' love how you have described the relationship between Obi-Wan and Anakin in here. :)

As we all know, Anakin is an incredibly complex character.
So, it is very natural that their relationship turns into a completely complicated one especially when it has become something that is 'more than just friends'.
Therefore, I can completely understand why Anakin ( or even Obi-Wan ) has acted the way he did which is totally 'believable'.

I believe I have already mentioned before...but the ending was...'is' PERFECT.
Something that always reminds me of the very last part of Götterdämmerung, the last in Richard Wagner's cycle of four music dramas 'Der Ring des Nibelungen'. ( In Götterdämmerung, Wotan sets fire to Valhalla Castle to signal the end of the gods. Everything ends in fire. )

A grand finale.

And...the boy who has been through a series of tragedies who has tried to prove to Emperor that he is greater than Anakin the Dark Lord of the Sith ?
Well, considering what he has done to Obi-Wan, the boy is evil, and I must say I hate him for that.
But in a way, I understand why he has done what he thought was a good idea to hurt Anakin - indirectly though.
Deep down inside, he has always known he himself cannot beat Anakin after all, I think.

The first time I read the story, I thought Anakin would hunt down the boy right there and then leaving poor Obi-Wan behind...
But he has chosen to stay there with Obi-Wan during the last moment of his life (!) rather than seeking revenge which brought tears to my eyes.

It seems he has changed. No, it mush have been 'Obi-Wan' who has changed him. :')

I have never been SO glad to have spent time reading a fic 'this' beautiful.
Arigatoh so much for writing this story and creating those characters...AND having brought them into the world of fanfiction ! :)
Doctor Dandy chapter 22 . 1/5
It's difficult to convey because it's entirely incoherent. This whole story is a roller coaster and not in a particularly charming way. Characters act with no rhyme or reason, switching emotions and acting nonsensically and completely out of character.

Almost none of the character motives are fleshed out enough, barring those such as Anakin and Obi-Wan and unfortunately, even those make very little sense.

Your original character is especially bad. He's too perfect with far too little build up. Without proper reference, there's no reason for me to believe he could have done any of this and far greater cause to suspect he couldn't.

The ending was too abrupt. Nothing is properly explained other than that your tragedy of a character seems to be under the delusion that a simple act of arson is capable of destroying a Dark Lord of the Sith. It's completely laughable and he only lived this long because you gave him several hearty portions of plot armor.

Be honest, Vader would have definitely killed him.

Your understanding of clone behavior is insufficient.

This will leave me thinking. Thinking about the time I've wasted by reading this story. Unfortunate.
manukin chapter 9 . 9/9/2016
no slash in this chapter
manukin skypwalk chapter 8 . 9/9/2016
Wtf
Guest chapter 2 . 4/6/2016
Whoa Obi-wan , not the other father, but the mom! Uhhhh... Wow
storylinecontinuum chapter 22 . 3/3/2016
Kudos on the amazing story! Such an impactful ending - it did make me sad, but strong emotions are what one expects from a good read. Honestly I never expected Anakin to be so devious, though I guess in the end even the grand schemer got outschemed, probably due to his extreme focus on Obi-Wan resulting in a kind of tunnel vision. And is it just me or is your Omega uncannily similar to Marvel's Loki? In both speech and personality, I swear. Anyways, I'm sure I had a lot more to say (all positive) but I doubt I'll ever recall it all - one of the disadvantages of binge reading - and besides, I'm not even sure you read these reviews anymore, so let's just leave it at that: this story was an awesome experience for me and a lovely addition to the fandom. Cheers~
Guest chapter 22 . 12/24/2015
nnnn
poplitealqueen chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
Yaaas got a little of that Obikin goodness
poplitealqueen chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
You continue to impress with the twins' characterization, and I love the fact that 'peace' for Anakin is having Obi-Wan trust him. Great chapter!
poplitealqueen chapter 5 . 11/3/2015
It's scary, how alike Anakin and Palpatine really are.
poplitealqueen chapter 4 . 11/3/2015
The characterization you've built around the twins is really great. I love to see how alike and different they are
poplitealqueen chapter 3 . 11/3/2015