Reviews for Jedi Genocide
SakuraFromJapan chapter 21 . 3/18
Hmm... they won't allow me to post a link to this page, it seems.
Well, anyway, "if" you are interested in the music I think will be the perfect one for the last scene of this great story "Jedi Genocide", then please type in "Flagstad and Furtwangler - Gotterdammerung, part 2" and "violinthief" on YouTube, please.

Thank you.

SakuraFromJapan chapter 1 . 3/18
Sorry... it seems the link to the music I've mentioned earlier is...actually THIS:
watch?vneaoTCTGtwk&listFLWCjjPEMcW7m0z2kbOO3kBg&index52

SakuraFromJapan chapter 22 . 3/18
Note to whomever is about to read this fic:

Please do not read my review because mine...or even the others' contain lots and lots and LOTS of spoilers.

Well...if you do, please do it at your own risk.

( I read the others' reviews before I read the fic and accidentally(?) discovered what was coming at the end. *channels Palpatine* Some irony, isn't it ? T_T )

But...still, I found this story incredibly interesting ! Well-plotted, fast-paced, very-detailed, etc., etc.

So...here is my review.

Viviane-san, you are one of the few(?) VERY talented fic writers ! :D

To be perfectly honest, when I read the first chapter and read the part where Obi-Wan's legs were severed, I was like... "*gasp!* Anakin ! You cut off his legs !", and immediately lost the will to continue reading. BUT ! Something ( maybe the Force thing ? ) urged me to go on, so...that is how I got here leaving a review. But I guess it was your terrific writing style that still kept me glued to the story even after I read some gory(?) description of the dual fight. :)

Another reason why I managed to read this one although the story contains so much agony is...because...I have a real weakness for any stories in which Anakin and Obi-Wan raise Luke and Leia together ! XD Not that I don't like Padme though. ;)

Oh...and as for the sex scenes some other reviewers have pointed out, in my opinion, I...think you did it just fine, leaving them all...well "vague". That way, any readers who have a thing about who should be on top or bottom CAN write them in their head whatever they want them to be ! Good job, honestly ! :)

Oh...about the last chapter...you know, it's "this" ending that keeps going round and round in my head ever since I finished reading.

It reminds me of the very last scene from Gotterdammerung(Twilight of Gods) the IIII part of The Ring of Nibelungen by Wagner where Brunnhilde, once the daughter of God of Valhalla, throws herself into the burning funeral pyre on which her now-deceased husband Siegfried is lying, wearing a cursed ring in order to destroy it once and for all. Tragedy, it is,though...she finds redemption in love for Siegfried, the fallen hero at the end.

So...I ended up having the last 4.25 minutes of Brunnhilde's Immolation played in my head. Because it perfectly, perfectly, PERFECTLY fit ! - ( watch?vneaoTCTGtwk&listFLWCjjPEMcW7m0z2kbOO3kBg&index52 )

And...I think that...maybe, maybe, when the Temple was burning, Anakin must have realised it would be too late to get out...and even if he could manage to get out of there, he wouldn't have left Obi-Wan there "all alone".

Thus, he must have stayed there, covering his former Master, now-his-beloved-lover, with his whole body, as if trying to shield him from the fire and all other evil things. And...maybe, right before the ceiling collapsed and fell onto them, they must have been enveloped in luminous light and then...they finally became one with the Force, I think ?

This is how the rest of the story has developed in my head. :)

And the kids ? I think that...since there has been an assassination plot against Anakin ( He did say that, didn't he ? ), knowing "anything" could happen while his kids were still small, in case of an emergency, R2-D2 or ever C3PO must have been programmed to take the kids to Naboo "if" he didn't make it back home within 2 days without any notice.. They could have been brought up and looked after by the Naberries...until they were old enough and strong enough to fight the evil. :)

A new hope, they're destined to be...I hope.

supernova01 chapter 22 . 2/27
I don't know where to begin. This story was amazing. The characters were very well developed, the plot was had a great pace and was suspenseful. I also loved the EU elements and the Gothic romance genre (my weakness). Thanks so much for writing this.
pronker chapter 22 . 1/31
I enjoyed your story; the OCs were memorable and their motivations true. Happy writing, pronker
Guest chapter 22 . 11/30/2014
This was a tragic end to a tragic fic. Not your normal Obi/Ani slash, but still a refreshing change.
Steven chapter 22 . 10/7/2014
This was a good story. I really like ur work. Thanks for the story
Guest chapter 22 . 4/21/2014
Hello ,I love story but i don't like end story
skyguyalltheway chapter 22 . 8/30/2013
I have never EVER sobbed so much while reading a story. I would say I hated this story because of the sadness... but I didn't. I actually loved this story. Marvelous job.
elyador chapter 22 . 5/5/2013
I love this fic!
although i'm not too sure about the last chapter; just in my own opinion i'd rather they have a happily ever after.
Starhunter79 chapter 22 . 2/20/2013
I just finished your story and it was great. Poor Obi An always trying to see the good in people. He didn't see Darrien was worse than Anakin. I thought something was off with him but didn't think he was evil until he stayed to talk with carra and not run after Terrien (sorry if I spell any name wrong) And when he was talking to Obi Wan after the incident I knew something was wrong. Darrien was just too powerful and reserved to be normal. I hate to say but I thought that Skraith was actually evil, his speech patterns and being a lizard type being is what drew me to these conclusions. But about 5 mins after thinking that I dismissed that idea because it was to simple. I kind of hoped that Cody would shoot Omega but the story doesn't say what happens.

I knew Obi Wan was going to die but I thought Vader would kill him in a fit of anger. I just hope Anakin kills Darrien and maybe even slowly (my inner Sith calling for revenge) I'm surprised Obi Wan didn't realize the reason he could sense Anakin/Vader is because the light and dark balance each other out. I was hoping he would come to this realization. I was also hoping that you would have made Obi Wan force Anakin to deal with Padme's death. I hope that a little fire doesn't destroy Vader, but the devastation of his Obi Wan's death has thrown him off balance.

While I did enjoy the story I think that some of your images, foreshadowing, and metaphors were a little much. At times I thought you lacked discretion while other times I thought you where trying a bit to hard. It seemed you were hitting the reader in the head with a frying pan or grasping at shadows. I understand the writer has their own ideas about what the clues they drop but if the reader doesn't pick up on those clues then they fall on death ears. Don't get me wrong I loved this story but at times I found it a little artsy and sophisticated, but I like those types of stories. This story was not the light read I was expecting which was nice. I like being surprised and this story was surprisingly rich and complicated. Except I think you might have tried to make it too complicated and simple at the same time, if I'm making myself clear. It's hard to explain, it's just a feeling I have. For example I'll name a few Anakin's duel blade being red and blue, Anakin's lack of force, darrien and Terrien, the Jedi and Sith holocrons all showing the balance between light and dark I did want to say that Yoda's character after chapter 5? was a lot like his old self (lol) and I felt it was more like the Yoda I know. Thank you for your wonderful story.
Starhunter79 chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
Great story. I love Anakin and Darth Vader conflict. The idea that they are 2 distinct personalities is interesting and reflects Obi Wan's explanation to Luke in ESB as to why he said Vader killed Anakin. Obi Wan's characterization and actions are very true to his character in the movies. However, I found Yoda's actions in this chapter not inline with his character from the movie. Yoda's first appearance was not so different from the movies. But in his second appearance almost seemed sinister. I got a bad feeling, like it is not really Yoda. I don't think Yoda would have anyone exploit someone else's feelings, spy on the enemy and gather info and find any weakness yes. But to actually have someone use another's feeling and emotions against them, I can't see it. It seems like a violation on another that I don't see Jedi using, it is more like how the Sith operate. When I was reading it I thought it is either not Yoda or someone is using him or something is really wrong. I don't know how to explain it but to say 'I've got a bad feeling about this' Other than that I am enjoying this story. Thank you for this wonderful story. I'm going to read the next chapter.
hentai18ancilla chapter 22 . 1/23/2013
Despite being labeled complete, the story didn't feel concluded, although nearly so ( a few paragraphs short I think). Still, this story was a journey in and of itself, wonderful and heart wrenching.
bryneesI chapter 18 . 12/27/2012
I loved the fic! It was so great, I think you're a great writer and you should deff make a book in a year or so!
masterdisk chapter 22 . 11/29/2012
Hi, it's me again ;D
I just finished reading! This is really one of the best stories I've read so far.
I just had to say that ;D

The ending was... just wow! quite tragic but awesome...