Reviews for Jedi Genocide
poplitealqueen chapter 7 . 11/3
Yaaas got a little of that Obikin goodness
poplitealqueen chapter 6 . 11/3
You continue to impress with the twins' characterization, and I love the fact that 'peace' for Anakin is having Obi-Wan trust him. Great chapter!
poplitealqueen chapter 5 . 11/3
It's scary, how alike Anakin and Palpatine really are.
poplitealqueen chapter 4 . 11/3
The characterization you've built around the twins is really great. I love to see how alike and different they are
poplitealqueen chapter 3 . 11/3
Sweet chapter! I love how Anakin interacts with the kids
poplitealqueen chapter 2 . 11/3
I really enjoy the possessive kindness Anakin is showing (especially making a point of using nicknames!) The twins are adorable. I'm loving this so far
poplitealqueen chapter 1 . 11/3
AI chapter 22 . 6/22
Now that I think about it, both the Sith and Jedi are wiped out. So maybe the title should be Jedi&Sith Genocide. Except Luke and Leia. Hmm. More thinking needed.
wii chapter 22 . 6/22
Just read this and I can't express how breath taking it was. The mystery of Anakin vs Vader, Obiwans ever seesawing loyalty, the slightly off responses of Darien, the cabinet misadventure, the domestic family of Luke and Leia, the Jedi spying and intrigue, the tragic (one sided) romance that grew, the final battle, the plot twist. I'll be thinking about this story I'm sure. I'm very impressed by Vaders plotting ability - he rivals Sidius. I noticed how Obiwans regard for Anakin grew - from master/Padawan closeness to Force compulsion assisted engagement to natural love. I like the fact that Obiwan said he is Jedi first but still loves. And Anakin by his own actions is undermining(?) his lovers regard but yet does it anyways. The biggest loser is the children - the temple children and Luke/Leia. Really enjoyed your descriptions and foreshadowing, really sets the tone of shadowed future and foreboding doom. Thanks for writing and thanks for sharing!
marthakun95 chapter 22 . 4/28
This is a very sad story! Why did it have to end like this?!
SakuraFromJapan chapter 21 . 3/18
Hmm... they won't allow me to post a link to this page, it seems.
Well, anyway, "if" you are interested in the music I think will be the perfect one for the last scene of this great story "Jedi Genocide", then please type in "Flagstad and Furtwangler - Gotterdammerung, part 2" and "violinthief" on YouTube, please.

Thank you.

SakuraFromJapan chapter 1 . 3/18
Sorry... it seems the link to the music I've mentioned earlier is...actually THIS:

SakuraFromJapan chapter 22 . 3/18
Note to whomever is about to read this fic:

Please do not read my review because mine...or even the others' contain lots and lots and LOTS of spoilers.

Well...if you do, please do it at your own risk.

( I read the others' reviews before I read the fic and accidentally(?) discovered what was coming at the end. *channels Palpatine* Some irony, isn't it ? T_T )

But...still, I found this story incredibly interesting ! Well-plotted, fast-paced, very-detailed, etc., etc. is my review.

Viviane-san, you are one of the few(?) VERY talented fic writers ! :D

To be perfectly honest, when I read the first chapter and read the part where Obi-Wan's legs were severed, I was like... "*gasp!* Anakin ! You cut off his legs !", and immediately lost the will to continue reading. BUT ! Something ( maybe the Force thing ? ) urged me to go on, so...that is how I got here leaving a review. But I guess it was your terrific writing style that still kept me glued to the story even after I read some gory(?) description of the dual fight. :)

Another reason why I managed to read this one although the story contains so much agony is...because...I have a real weakness for any stories in which Anakin and Obi-Wan raise Luke and Leia together ! XD Not that I don't like Padme though. ;)

Oh...and as for the sex scenes some other reviewers have pointed out, in my opinion, I...think you did it just fine, leaving them all...well "vague". That way, any readers who have a thing about who should be on top or bottom CAN write them in their head whatever they want them to be ! Good job, honestly ! :)

Oh...about the last know, it's "this" ending that keeps going round and round in my head ever since I finished reading.

It reminds me of the very last scene from Gotterdammerung(Twilight of Gods) the IIII part of The Ring of Nibelungen by Wagner where Brunnhilde, once the daughter of God of Valhalla, throws herself into the burning funeral pyre on which her now-deceased husband Siegfried is lying, wearing a cursed ring in order to destroy it once and for all. Tragedy, it is,though...she finds redemption in love for Siegfried, the fallen hero at the end.

So...I ended up having the last 4.25 minutes of Brunnhilde's Immolation played in my head. Because it perfectly, perfectly, PERFECTLY fit ! - ( watch?vneaoTCTGtwk&listFLWCjjPEMcW7m0z2kbOO3kBg&index52 )

And...I think that...maybe, maybe, when the Temple was burning, Anakin must have realised it would be too late to get out...and even if he could manage to get out of there, he wouldn't have left Obi-Wan there "all alone".

Thus, he must have stayed there, covering his former Master, now-his-beloved-lover, with his whole body, as if trying to shield him from the fire and all other evil things. And...maybe, right before the ceiling collapsed and fell onto them, they must have been enveloped in luminous light and then...they finally became one with the Force, I think ?

This is how the rest of the story has developed in my head. :)

And the kids ? I think that...since there has been an assassination plot against Anakin ( He did say that, didn't he ? ), knowing "anything" could happen while his kids were still small, in case of an emergency, R2-D2 or ever C3PO must have been programmed to take the kids to Naboo "if" he didn't make it back home within 2 days without any notice.. They could have been brought up and looked after by the Naberries...until they were old enough and strong enough to fight the evil. :)

A new hope, they're destined to be...I hope.

supernova01 chapter 22 . 2/27
I don't know where to begin. This story was amazing. The characters were very well developed, the plot was had a great pace and was suspenseful. I also loved the EU elements and the Gothic romance genre (my weakness). Thanks so much for writing this.
pronker chapter 22 . 1/31
I enjoyed your story; the OCs were memorable and their motivations true. Happy writing, pronker