Reviews for Jedi Genocide
manukin chapter 9 . 9/9
no slash in this chapter
manukin skypwalk chapter 8 . 9/9
what the F*ck
manukin skypwalk chapter 8 . 9/9
Whoa Obi-wan , not the other father, but the mom! Uhhhh... Wow
storylinecontinuum chapter 22 . 3/3
Kudos on the amazing story! Such an impactful ending - it did make me sad, but strong emotions are what one expects from a good read. Honestly I never expected Anakin to be so devious, though I guess in the end even the grand schemer got outschemed, probably due to his extreme focus on Obi-Wan resulting in a kind of tunnel vision. And is it just me or is your Omega uncannily similar to Marvel's Loki? In both speech and personality, I swear. Anyways, I'm sure I had a lot more to say (all positive) but I doubt I'll ever recall it all - one of the disadvantages of binge reading - and besides, I'm not even sure you read these reviews anymore, so let's just leave it at that: this story was an awesome experience for me and a lovely addition to the fandom. Cheers~
Guest chapter 22 . 12/24/2015
poplitealqueen chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
Yaaas got a little of that Obikin goodness
poplitealqueen chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
You continue to impress with the twins' characterization, and I love the fact that 'peace' for Anakin is having Obi-Wan trust him. Great chapter!
poplitealqueen chapter 5 . 11/3/2015
It's scary, how alike Anakin and Palpatine really are.
poplitealqueen chapter 4 . 11/3/2015
The characterization you've built around the twins is really great. I love to see how alike and different they are
poplitealqueen chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
Sweet chapter! I love how Anakin interacts with the kids
poplitealqueen chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
I really enjoy the possessive kindness Anakin is showing (especially making a point of using nicknames!) The twins are adorable. I'm loving this so far
poplitealqueen chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
AI chapter 22 . 6/22/2015
Now that I think about it, both the Sith and Jedi are wiped out. So maybe the title should be Jedi&Sith Genocide. Except Luke and Leia. Hmm. More thinking needed.