Reviews for Like Water and Oil
This story is amazing! I love it!
hiddendusk chapter 1 . 6/22
I absolutely loved this story. It made me want to read more. I love raj. He has a fun personality. I will be super happy if you wrote more to this story. :) thank you for reading this!
Finish your story, dear writer ;)
They keep me going and it's been far too long since you've edited it.
Jujubees chapter 12 . 1/22
LOVED ALL 12 CHAPTERS! Please write more!
Ihsan997 chapter 12 . 8/13/2015
Oh no...what happens as Zel leads the others out of Durotar? When do she and Raj finally get to live together?

So it's been a few...seven years since you updated this. Life comes at you fast and you don't always have a snickers handy, but I truly do hope that you return one day. Your story is well liked and almost historic...I mean, you started posting it literally a decade ago. I read it and actually wonder what I was doing a decade ago. I'm so glad I found this story and truly do hope that you choose to continue - it's on my follow list!
Ihsan997 chapter 11 . 8/13/2015
Two years is a record, but...now it's been seven! I'm terribly sorry that you've experienced such personal problems, and do hope that your awesome time in Japan has helped you to sort matters out. In the meantime, it would be lovely to see another chapter...

...as for this one, great cliffhanger! Well placed and exciting. This is a story that needs to be told in full!
Ihsan997 chapter 10 . 8/12/2015
This chapter made me grin. It was sad how Zel was being...I guess logical, and accepting death if it meant Raj living, but by the end she was her cheery self again. But it seems that they always find trouble...it doesn't find them, they really do find it on their own.
Ihsan997 chapter 9 . 8/11/2015
Zel received about the best reception she could hope for...but the Kolkar! I remember those from the noob zones! Now she's been discovered...
Ihsan997 chapter 8 . 8/10/2015
This did go relatively well. It may be more difficult in the future, but for now she managed to reconcile with hwr new mother in law in just a day.
Ihsan997 chapter 7 . 8/9/2015
Attacking Moonglade? That's lower than low...at least Fila is alive! But what happens to Raj...as well as Thoran and Tawna?
Ihsan997 chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
They're very lucky to have made it to Moonglade, and their relationship is no longer viewed as borderline illegal. But living together is different from meeting each other...what comes next?
Ihsan997 chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
The Alliance group is realistic - it's difficult to imagine them not helping at all but also they can't be too friendly even if they want to.

They made it to Moonglade!
Ihsan997 chapter 4 . 8/6/2015
Your writing is good, don't feel so self conscious, and the story is cute. Well placed cliffhanger too...he's going to try to go to an Alliance city?
Ihsan997 chapter 3 . 8/6/2015
Oh Zel...what are you and Raj getting yourselves into?
Ihsan997 chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
Zel seems like she hasn't interacted with outsiders much. She's confident in her abilities despite her one slip up, but Raj seems a little more aware of how closely they were both dancing to the factional line. She has a good heart, but will that get her into trouble?