Reviews for Like Water and Oil
I need more!
even after 10 years your story is still being read, i hope you can continue someday soon, zel and raj aren't the only ones waiting to be reunited
HordeLady chapter 12 . 1/26
I'm so sad that it's not finished. I like this story and characters so much that I can say I got attached to them. It's been so many years since the last update, that we can't really hope for the next. On the other hand I'm glad the story is still there after all these years. The author is probably in his mid 30s now having his own Zelinda, kids and all, not playing WoW anymore, but maybe one day he'll remember this story :) But there's many unfinished stories and we can think of our own ending to finish them in our mind :) So for me Zelinda and her alliance friends met with Jaina and Raj met with Thrall, they explained the intrigue and prevented long war. And when the truce between Humans and Orcs was reinforced and threat of war was gone, Zelinda and Raj lived happily ever after :) And nobody died in the process! I think that like the author said if he was unable to kill secondary character like Filianna and he never liked grim situations, then I assume he couldn't take any significant character from us :)
Kalvin Houzer chapter 12 . 11/25/2016
disappeared into darkness...and what? i really wanna know? Raj have to find her like he said? or Zel came back to see Raj's dead body ? I really love this story and i wanna know what happen next.
Divinesent chapter 12 . 9/9/2016
Then she disappeared out the door and into the darkness...and eight years later still Raj waits to see if she will return.
Triscribe chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
/delighted grin
I didn't realize you could post WoW fan fiction on here... Thanks for both letting me know and for writing a great story!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2016
This story is amazing! I love it!
hiddendusk chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
I absolutely loved this story. It made me want to read more. I love raj. He has a fun personality. I will be super happy if you wrote more to this story. :) thank you for reading this!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/4/2016
Finish your story, dear writer ;)
They keep me going and it's been far too long since you've edited it.
Jujubees chapter 12 . 1/22/2016
LOVED ALL 12 CHAPTERS! Please write more!
Ihsan997 chapter 12 . 8/13/2015
Oh no...what happens as Zel leads the others out of Durotar? When do she and Raj finally get to live together?

So it's been a few...seven years since you updated this. Life comes at you fast and you don't always have a snickers handy, but I truly do hope that you return one day. Your story is well liked and almost historic...I mean, you started posting it literally a decade ago. I read it and actually wonder what I was doing a decade ago. I'm so glad I found this story and truly do hope that you choose to continue - it's on my follow list!
Ihsan997 chapter 11 . 8/13/2015
Two years is a record, but...now it's been seven! I'm terribly sorry that you've experienced such personal problems, and do hope that your awesome time in Japan has helped you to sort matters out. In the meantime, it would be lovely to see another chapter...

...as for this one, great cliffhanger! Well placed and exciting. This is a story that needs to be told in full!
Ihsan997 chapter 10 . 8/12/2015
This chapter made me grin. It was sad how Zel was being...I guess logical, and accepting death if it meant Raj living, but by the end she was her cheery self again. But it seems that they always find trouble...it doesn't find them, they really do find it on their own.
Ihsan997 chapter 9 . 8/11/2015
Zel received about the best reception she could hope for...but the Kolkar! I remember those from the noob zones! Now she's been discovered...
Ihsan997 chapter 8 . 8/10/2015
This did go relatively well. It may be more difficult in the future, but for now she managed to reconcile with hwr new mother in law in just a day.