Reviews for Like Water and Oil
Guest chapter 12 . 5/5/2014
Great story hope you update
P.S. you said you would get this done before christmas...but its been 6 years...
Its such a shame to see a great story like this go to waste.
Btw i'm not sure if you're dead since you haven't updated this long...so my condiniences to your own demise if you are dead... XD
Guest chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
I really don't mean to be rude but this kinda lacks development, really kissing and facing possible death and exile after seeing each other only twice in 3 months? their personalities and relationship isn't well developed at this point i would expect them to give it a shot sure but not go as far as risking their lives for a long shot relationship
Willowstar157 chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
Douf, why... always... Parting... Ways... at... Times... Like... These... In books or games... WWWHHHHYYYYYYYYY?! IT PAINS MEEEEEEEE! XD Loving the series... Can't wait for the next update P
And honestly, the more I read, the more I find I have in common with Zel. IT'S FUCKIN CREEPY
Willowstar157 chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
You know, under those events, I probably woulda had the same reaction as Cassandra and her group, but even if, so far as I'm concerned, me and Zelinda are near identical... other then the parents part. I even got a cat, I'm gonna start takin archery real soon, while all the oher girls my age were learning girl things I'm always out in the forest, or playing sports with the guys so one and so forth... Rly loving the work on this fanfic so far! 3
Willowstar157 chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Douf, no I DON'T LIKE CLIFFHANGERS XD Great work on the story as far as I've read, Night Elves are my favriote race... In every game I'm an Elf of some type... Night Elves being a personal fav. over all tho, with their bond with nature and animals.
Amber chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
*resurrects*

I am so beyond mad, my stomach is bellyflopping in its own... stomach-ness. But I will leave a kinder review.

This story has made me laugh, cry a bit, and do a melodramatic, slow motion pan-back-from-self "NNNNOOOO" when it was Sylvan dead (thanks for that, btw. -.-').

This story has captured my heart and you have broken it. To that I thank you gratefully and sarcastically. :I

I am altogether disappointed in you for stopping. NO amount of writers block would stop you from this so abruptly, you would've friggen said so. I am going to ignore the Tangled story you posted in TWOTHOUSANDELEVEN:( and assume you are dead. Therefore I give you my condolences to your own damn-ass death.

Update or I swear by every god available, even though I am indeed Lutheran, I will track you down and "murderlize" you.
Amber chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
*Sweet sing-song voice*Who's gonna kill you?

I'm gonna kill you! :D

HOW DARE YOU?!

SHIT FUCKING MOTHER BUFFALO WINGS IN DECEMBER!

TWO THOUSAND-FUCKING-EIGHT?!

*leaps on and strangles you*

YOU SUCK! YOU FUCKING SUCK! *screams*

"I'll hopefully get this done by Christmas!" GUESS WHAT.

It's.
Been.
FIVE.
YEARS!

*spontaneously combusts*
Cait chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
this is really good :) i'm a writer of world of warcraft fanfiction as well, and i'm definitely liking this :)
Raistlin chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
;( nooo it is finished! :'( i loved it sooo amazing! Wonderful job ! 12 chapters isn't enough :/ i neeed 1000 chapters _ lol cya ps u r awesome
Dee-em-elle chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
Why U no updaaaaate!?
snake86 chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
So what now? You left FF and won't update it anymore ? Too bad
little-red-wolf-5793 chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
I love this story, wish there was more! XD
Guest chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
Really wish you would update the story. I would LOVE to see it at a completed status. This story has given me so much inspiration for my own characters roleplay/story in wow. Please update. Your fan-Alex.
Dark Chrona chapter 12 . 6/26/2011
Loved it :D! Please continue! Soon too!
L0kia chapter 12 . 2/4/2011
Interesting story! Hope you will finish it ) Good luck !