Reviews for Heroes
Watch Out for Yellow Moon chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Very strong and very convincing. I like the POV and the flow.

Peace,

Yellow Moon
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
very nice but the last part seems out of place.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Nice poem! I know where you going with this. Since Harry is the Hero he's always saving someone and nobody saves him. Very Creative and excellent job!
darkchildlover chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
This is a poem that truley reflects harry's state of mind, it shows how alone and helpless he feels and it shows how scared he is that he wont be good enough for the world, his insecurity shows that he wants to be saved from his destiny.

Really great, i hope that the harry in the books has a happy ending and is saved from your despair, by the way, can i use your poem for a song?
Lacto3.1415 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Ah, very much quite random...YES! VERY RANDOM! Must...keep...from...who knows?

Wow...I feel so random right now. And I mean so random. I am talking about RANDOMNESS!

Anyhoos, about z poem...well, it was random yet...awesome (me no wants to say strange). What can I say?

Pikachu: -shocks everyone-

Link: It was random. Ha...HA!

Yaewe! If this goes through alright, I'll be the TENTH reviewer! 10th! Although 11 is a cooler number...
Murmel chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Oh so marvellous! I really love it!
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
*sniff.* Love it.
Maethril Aranel chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Ooh, yay, you posted it! *happy dance*

As I said before, I LOVE IT- very sad and angsty and well-written. I shall add it to my favorites list. I shall read it when I am morbid and say "Yep, I know how ye feel Harry. We are one the same boat of depression. Well, ok, maybe you just a LITTLE bit more..." but anyway. Tee hee!

Oh, I love this poem so much, and it makes me want more poems...(you didn't let me keep the little green book *frowns*). About Harry, or whoever...(I personally really like the ones about me.) LOL jk

Lots of luv to you Legolas, my brother under the sun! More soon! Keep up the good writing, you keep improving all the time! I can't wait to write an original story with you!

Your twin,

-Maethril Aranel (Estel!)-
geniusgirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
This was very good. I liked the idea and the first verse was extremely good :P
Eliniel chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
That was very mournful...I liked it! lol The rhyming scheme was a little off at times, but the idea was well expressed. It shows us a new side of Harry, one that was only just revealed in the sixth book. Great job! Would you mind checking out my story (if you have the time)? I could use some criticism. :) Thanks again- and great poem!
DisasterWithoutYou chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Lovely poem, it really captures Harry well.
Someone Reading chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Very nice. Sad, but nice.

Poor Harry. I hate what JKR has done to him...especially about Sirius. Life isn't fair true, but some things should be.

Thanks for sharing
Mione's Phantom chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I'm too lazy to log in! This is a really good poem! I like how it says i'm not a hero i can't save you when there's no heros to save me. I LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE!
Silent In The Dark chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Wow. I love this! It's just brilliant. I'm adding it onto my favourites.