Reviews for Surprise, Surprise
SilverShadow123 chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
I especially liked the make-out scene, for some reason. Finally, SOMEONE realizes that the hikari can have SO MUCH power over the yami and not JUST the other way around.
iloveaj chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
So far I love this story :)
Linsa it chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
I... just... love... it.

I don't know what to say. It was perfect! You made me cry, laugh, feel their pain, that was... awesome! really!

Thank you so much!
Jalie96 chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
This story did not only tear my heart apart, but it also fixed it, making me feel extremely happy by reading sickingly sweet fluff. Bravo!
MissMoonlightShadow chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
thanks i liked it alot i and i really hope you will make another one of this, great jobb
andysanime chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
Really good job and yes Yami, Joey eating all the cake is the perfect thing to worry about XD.
RyouSyki chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
i was afraid it was going to be a really sad ending but im glad it wasn't! :)
FantasyWriter93 chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
Wow, great story, though I would have liked to have seen Yami/Atemu's reaction to Yugi almost being raped. Talk about an angsty guilt trip.

Anyway, loved it!
hi chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
I really like it. Really, really, really. Angst with a happy ending is my cup of tea. You last make out scene was phenominal and left me wanting more. Thanks for writing it!
Kirby77DP77 chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
They are such a good couple!

Loved it!

kirby
Happyfish chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
AW! That's so cute! the ending for parts of it I felt like I'd cry my heart out you rally are a very good writer!
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
Brill!
YamiRisa chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
Cute story..
YamiRisa chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Poor Yuugi.. I know what i feels like to be all alone, even if there a many people around you..

Good story!
YamiRisa chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Bad Atemu.. Bad bad bad dark half!