Reviews for Surprise, Surprise
Updated
littlemichiru chapter 5 . 10/16/2016
Aw that was a trip all the way up. It started so heartbrokenly sad and ended up so adorably happy.
Poor Yugi, Poor Yami, Blessed Yugi, Blessed Yami. I adored how sweet Yami/Atemu was in this story. He is the 'Prince Charming' we all wish for. He couldn't get his light at first but he did everything he could to make him happy.
The scene where he was running to save Yugi, when he jumped in the river, as well as the party scenes were so vivid.
Amazing story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
..m
SilverShadow123 chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
I especially liked the make-out scene, for some reason. Finally, SOMEONE realizes that the hikari can have SO MUCH power over the yami and not JUST the other way around.
iloveaj chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
So far I love this story :)
Linsa it chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
I... just... love... it.

I don't know what to say. It was perfect! You made me cry, laugh, feel their pain, that was... awesome! really!

Thank you so much!
Jalie96 chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
This story did not only tear my heart apart, but it also fixed it, making me feel extremely happy by reading sickingly sweet fluff. Bravo!
MissMoonlightShadow chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
thanks i liked it alot i and i really hope you will make another one of this, great jobb
andysanime chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
Really good job and yes Yami, Joey eating all the cake is the perfect thing to worry about XD.
RyouSyki chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
i was afraid it was going to be a really sad ending but im glad it wasn't! :)
FantasyWriter93 chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
Wow, great story, though I would have liked to have seen Yami/Atemu's reaction to Yugi almost being raped. Talk about an angsty guilt trip.

Anyway, loved it!
hi chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
I really like it. Really, really, really. Angst with a happy ending is my cup of tea. You last make out scene was phenominal and left me wanting more. Thanks for writing it!
Kirby77DP77 chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
They are such a good couple!

Loved it!

kirby
Happyfish chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
AW! That's so cute! the ending for parts of it I felt like I'd cry my heart out you rally are a very good writer!
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 5 . 3/1/2009