Reviews for Just for You
I definitely think Yugi the one that doesn't deserve Yami as a lover because All of things that Yami is doing for Yugi like making him the King of Games or Beating all of the Duelling Tournament for him plus Yami is paying Off the Deed of freeing Yami from his Prison inside the Millennium Puzzle or saving the world before Yami took over the world. I even bet Yami still blame himself for the Oricalcos incident and hurt by the loneliness. Plus don't forget that Yami didn't choose to go to the After Life because he love Yugi and didn't want to separate from Yugi.
Please update
Candy chapter 10 . 6/22/2016
I really am curious about the end of the story plz continue its the only kind that I have read so far
SweetAnimeLover chapter 10 . 10/30/2015
Update soon
Guest chapter 10 . 7/30/2015
I know it's been awhile since your last update but I have been following this story for years. I suddenly thought about it yesterday and decided to check up on it. Still one of my favs. You are such a talented writer and I really hope you plan to finish it. Take care!
tfandanimefan chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
Don't stop. Keep on going this is cool. ;)
hama431 chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
Update the next chapter please
Rehael the Eternal chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
OMG! Please update! I can't bear the suspense!
SilverShadow123 chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
Update update update update update update (100x)

Pleeeeeeaaaaaaassse? I'm really starting to think I'm a masochist because my heart is breaking and mending over and over again as I read this. Especially in the last chapter where you ended with, "When he literally would have done anything to make me happy."

I was just like *holds hands up* Woah, major feels trip here. Thanks so much, just please keep breaking my heart. It's not like I need it anyways ;_;

So please update soon. I'm dying here, man. I don't care if everything ends up being sunshine and rainbows and unicorns or Tragedy-esque, I just wanna know how it all ENDS. PLEASE. END MY SUFFERING.

So, yeah. I really, really, REALLY, like your story. A lot.
applepie1989 chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
I enjoyed it greatly. :D see the next update Soo. :)
Halfmoon 68 chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
Please Continue! This Is Really Good!
StarrySapphire77 chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
i can't wait for the next chapter. are the enemies people from the show?
tohaunt chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
Ummmmm... time flies doesn't it? It's already been two years... I beginning to question if your still alive;) Hehe, hopefully you are in good health and I'm not being an insensitive beoch :( I hope that some day you might look at this and continue your stories that we all enjoy immensly. I look forward to that day, cliffhanger's kill... ;)
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
Oh man! Sooooo close! Please update soon Sempai! This one of my favorite stories
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
Hey you, you need to finish this story now!