Reviews for Just for You
AnimeLover4EVERInLife chapter 10 . 10/30
Update soon
I know it's been awhile since your last update but I have been following this story for years. I suddenly thought about it yesterday and decided to check up on it. Still one of my favs. You are such a talented writer and I really hope you plan to finish it. Take care!
tfandanimefan chapter 10 . 7/26
Don't stop. Keep on going this is cool. ;)
hama431 chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
Update the next chapter please
Nathalie Crystalline chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
OMG! Please update! I can't bear the suspense!
SilverShadow123 chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
Update update update update update update (100x)

Pleeeeeeaaaaaaassse? I'm really starting to think I'm a masochist because my heart is breaking and mending over and over again as I read this. Especially in the last chapter where you ended with, "When he literally would have done anything to make me happy."

I was just like *holds hands up* Woah, major feels trip here. Thanks so much, just please keep breaking my heart. It's not like I need it anyways ;_;

So please update soon. I'm dying here, man. I don't care if everything ends up being sunshine and rainbows and unicorns or Tragedy-esque, I just wanna know how it all ENDS. PLEASE. END MY SUFFERING.

So, yeah. I really, really, REALLY, like your story. A lot.
applepie1989 chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
I enjoyed it greatly. :D see the next update Soo. :)
Halfmoon 68 chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
Please Continue! This Is Really Good!
StarrySapphire77 chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
i can't wait for the next chapter. are the enemies people from the show?
tohaunt chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
Ummmmm... time flies doesn't it? It's already been two years... I beginning to question if your still alive;) Hehe, hopefully you are in good health and I'm not being an insensitive beoch :( I hope that some day you might look at this and continue your stories that we all enjoy immensly. I look forward to that day, cliffhanger's kill... ;)
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
Oh man! Sooooo close! Please update soon Sempai! This one of my favorite stories
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
Hey you, you need to finish this story now!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
Yeah post 300

You need to continue this story. I need you to continue this story please :( I will cry and kill you.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Please finish this story! I like it!
Rubellite Game chapter 10 . 6/26/2012