Reviews for It's not a matter of life and death
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
...nice...
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
(snickers) I agree with Rodney. It's to amusing to break up. But the end was the best part of all, though.
Deana chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
ROTFL! Hilarious!
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
No. He really ISN'T all that smart, is he?

This is So funny.

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
Sarahzilla chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
LOL... Brought to mind a scene from Eurotrip with the Manchester United fans. Hehe.
Jaws chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
NICE!
Evilclone chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
LMAO loved it, i hate football, but it was just so funny, i liked McKay's quirk at the end giggles
KiKi and Co chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
OMG you write SG:A! *glomps* i think i'm in love! and you write it well! squee! *huggles and bounces off all happy-like*

KiKi
babsji chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
i don't really get sports myself, but it is good for a few chuckles to see most males go completely insane over the stuff. i can just see the good doctor having a go at someone over a stupid ball.
itsAlana chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
... XD
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
The image of Beckett bouncing up and down trying to see eye-to-eye with the other guy is great!
Drakcir chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
"Even as the words left his mouth, McKay reflected that while he was a genius, sometimes, he really wasn’t the smartest guy in the world."

*wipes small tear away*

That was so funny, I totally side with Carson on that one! Man U are overated. But then, it doesn't help that the 'Grims are in like, division 3, and that each time one of our match's gets televised, we loose. *sigh*

Great description, I could really see it happening, and Rodney talking to himself like that was hilarious.

Please write another fic like this!
taintor chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
excellent. nothing like argument over sports team. I especially like McKay's last comment and thought (definitely not smart)
Ann3 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Oh, that was brilliant ! Very funny, and so well in character. I could picture every moment of our favourite wee doctor giving back as good as he gets. I bet he'd even go up against the Wraith if he had to, especially if they supported the 'other side'.

I'm a neutral, by the way. I'm also Scottish on my late mother's side, and English on my late father's, so when that other momentous clash came up... well, I'll leave the rest to your imagination !

Great story, though - can't wait to read more of your work !

:o)