Reviews for The Only Truth
So angsty!
Jenice chapter 2 . 2/4/2016
just lovely :)
V.Evergreen chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
That was wonderful and I especially like the last line.
VickyFromGreece chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
Great ending line! And of course there was one thing he needed to reassure her for! LOL Beautiful story, romantically written.
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Fantastic chapter - I could totally understand each other's discomfort and unease.
Lula1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Sarek is a sweet sugar-pie. At least he's concerned about Amanda's emotional state concerning Pon Far. It is nice of him to explain all the facts to her instead of letting her tumble headfirst into a situation that she may have not wanted to be involved in. Love conquers all, including Pon Far.

I know I'd still have him. ;)
startraveller776 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Oh I like it. I like it a lot! Good job!
mzsnaz chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
Aww, what a nice ending - or beginning I should say. :) So, tell us... where, exactly, is that trigger point? LOL! Really wonderfully handled, Mary, considering the sensitive nature of the story.
JDPhoenix chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
That was so sweet! Great job! I absolutely loved it!
KarraCaz chapter 2 . 8/18/2005
Sigh! I think Sarek might be a true romantic given half a chance. But like one of your other reviewers asked...where is this trigger point? Enquiring minds need to know!
joanieponytail chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
Perfect ending. Even when you know they will work it out it is good to see it in writing.

". . . It their hearts and souls neither was ever to sleep alone again." Wonderful way to express this.

Now, is that trigger point unique to Sarek, or is it a common point of interest? You know, in case I ever meet a Vulcan.
Loptr chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
That was a really beautiful fic. I suppose that'd be the one question that would spring to mind if faced with what Amanda was faced with and it was very tastefully handeled. You're one of the writers on here that really raises the bar for other writers and this fic was well above that bar. I hope to see more from you soon.
mzsnaz chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I liked your idea of pon farr not being violent as much as it is a loss of control. It wouldn't be logical to harm one's mate at such a time, especially if there is supposed to be a close bond between the couple. I hope to read more about how they work through this. :)
sandsofvulcan chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Some good ideas about the nature of pon farr; like that the violence is direct against any interference but not the mate. Also the idea that bonding would become more difficult as a Vulcan got older, their own desires interfering. I like that Sarek, like Spock in AT, finds it very difficult to broach the subject. I could picture that same reluctance.