Reviews for Filling in the Blanks
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Loved it. Please continue
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Come on don't end it there!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
good story
sunset chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Amazing! I so love your version of this particular scene! Because in the comics, Clark fell for Lois immediately... unfortunately, that's not what happened in the t.v. version because the producers/writers prefer Clark-Lana love story.

I think this is the best one-shot (if not one of the best) that I've read; it's really too bad you didn't add a part 2 or 3!

This is really so sweet and so funny! I'm looking forward to reading more of your work! Btw, I loved Lois' last line- it sort of explains why Clois was so delayed, but what was Clark's excuse? Being a BDA?

Thank you for sharing this piece of gem!
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
“... And you hate, hate, hate plaid.”

Lol! I love this story.
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Haha! XD That's great! I'd love to read more of this fic. This is the second Clois version of 'Blank' I've read and I definitely prefer it. I might even write my own version if I find the time x3 What I'd like to see is Lois finding out about Clark's powers in the same way that Chloe does, only for her it's a completely new thing. I like how Clark's heat-vision activated around Lois like it did for Lana in the real episode xD
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I liked it. Both Lois's "playing nursemaid to Total Recall" and Clark's selective memory.

My favourite quotes:

“Oh, and Clark. No matter what Lois says, you don’t owe her any money.”

“... And you hate, hate, hate plaid.”

“Explain to me how I am living with an amazingly beautiful girl, and I haven’t once asked her out?” he said. “I mean, I feel like I’m missing something big here. You didn’t, like, shoot my dog or something did you?”

“No!” Lois replied, hotly. “I didn’t shoot him...”
Lovelybutterfly17 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
i'm inlove with this story
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
So I think that was really good. I really want to see where it goes next! I know it is old, but I think it would still be wonderful if you ever added a chapter or two.
Slowly-Burnt-Marshmallow-300 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Very nice story! I can't wait to see what happens next so please update soon.
darkeyesgirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
i really like this story! i'm so curious on what else she'll say!
Sara Wolfe chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I know you probably decided to go with "Selective Memory", anyway, but this is really too good not to be finished. It really is a wonderful take on the Lois/Clark dynamic.
thewomanwhosoldtheworld chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
this is great i hope you finish it:-)
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
O no! Why did Chloe come in! I can't wait for Lois answer! Are you going to update?
thesagerk chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
wow - love this - when r u gonna update?