Reviews for Filling in the Blanks
Ballyuk chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Great job capturing their dynamic. I know from experience that it's hard to write fresh dialogue that displays Lois' tendency to jabber on and make it fit her portrayal on the show. I'm actually in the middle of a 'Blank Redux' as it were, but with a role reversal as it's Lois rather than Clark who gets mind-whammied. I've just realised I've have to amend the bit about the bed and the spit-take as - even though I hadn't read your story before starting my own - I don't with to plaigiarise your idea. I'll also be changing the title as that has been taken already too.
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Loved it. Please continue
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Come on don't end it there!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
good story
sunset chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Amazing! I so love your version of this particular scene! Because in the comics, Clark fell for Lois immediately... unfortunately, that's not what happened in the t.v. version because the producers/writers prefer Clark-Lana love story.

I think this is the best one-shot (if not one of the best) that I've read; it's really too bad you didn't add a part 2 or 3!

This is really so sweet and so funny! I'm looking forward to reading more of your work! Btw, I loved Lois' last line- it sort of explains why Clois was so delayed, but what was Clark's excuse? Being a BDA?

Thank you for sharing this piece of gem!
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
“... And you hate, hate, hate plaid.”

Lol! I love this story.
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Haha! XD That's great! I'd love to read more of this fic. This is the second Clois version of 'Blank' I've read and I definitely prefer it. I might even write my own version if I find the time x3 What I'd like to see is Lois finding out about Clark's powers in the same way that Chloe does, only for her it's a completely new thing. I like how Clark's heat-vision activated around Lois like it did for Lana in the real episode xD
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I liked it. Both Lois's "playing nursemaid to Total Recall" and Clark's selective memory.

My favourite quotes:

“Oh, and Clark. No matter what Lois says, you don’t owe her any money.”

“... And you hate, hate, hate plaid.”

“Explain to me how I am living with an amazingly beautiful girl, and I haven’t once asked her out?” he said. “I mean, I feel like I’m missing something big here. You didn’t, like, shoot my dog or something did you?”

“No!” Lois replied, hotly. “I didn’t shoot him...”
Lovelybutterfly17 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
i'm inlove with this story
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
So I think that was really good. I really want to see where it goes next! I know it is old, but I think it would still be wonderful if you ever added a chapter or two.
Slowly-Burnt-Marshmallow-300 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Very nice story! I can't wait to see what happens next so please update soon.
darkeyesgirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
i really like this story! i'm so curious on what else she'll say!
Sara Wolfe chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I know you probably decided to go with "Selective Memory", anyway, but this is really too good not to be finished. It really is a wonderful take on the Lois/Clark dynamic.
thewomanwhosoldtheworld chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
this is great i hope you finish it:-)
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
O no! Why did Chloe come in! I can't wait for Lois answer! Are you going to update?