Reviews for Not Quite Friends
accountdeleted1000 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I found some reviews amusing, considering they didn't bother to check the date this story was posted. :P

It seems odd now, reading a pre-DH story about Severus and Lily, but this one actually is very nicely done. I could see this happening in a what-if kind of world, where they actually met at Hogwarts.

Anyway, nice relic!
Tyche Nemesis chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This is a really lovely little piece, the banter between Lily and Snape's very good and you 'get' their relationship really well :)

My only quibble is that Lily and Snape call each other Snape and Evans, when in the books I think they call each other Lily and Severus, at least, from what I remember.

But that's just a tiny little quibble :)

Anyway. A really nice little one-shot :)

-Kayla
Bil chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
That was a wonderful story! You did such a great job of making it believable that these two have been friends for years. I really loved the conversation, it flowed very naturally, and I smiled my way through this. Great fic!
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Hehehe. Funny little scene. I liked it.

KrisEleven~
Muria chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Hilarious and tasteful! I love the continuous banter between Severus and Lily. How in the world did you come up with that? They seem so real... You really develop their characters.

The humor comes from the dialogue and your narration, but it never feels forced or out of place. When I got to Severus laughing (and everything around that part), I was beginning to worry I'd wake up my roommate- who's actually still awake, but that's beside the point.

The hair at the end was perfect. I didn't expect it in the least, but if fit beautifully. Lily's reaction... everyone's confusiong... Severus's snickering... the end line. Perfect.
Armaris chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Loved it!... I think you captured Snape and Lily's relationship perfectly... added to my faves
scarlet-suspenders chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
i love this story because i have argued with many a person about how severus was friends with lily through hogwarts and this is written brilliantly
chamorrobaby chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
hahha
JediClaire chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Great!
bundlesojoy chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
a terrifically entertaining little slice of ubercuteness.
foo foo chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
lol
El Burrito chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Hey, that was great! I'm a huge fan of Lily/Snape. Well done!
special me chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
this is a great story with a good idea! please continue, but dont put lily and snape together please, that would be too gross!
Not your average chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
very good, but perhaps a little too long than you actually had the material for. both lily and snape were pretty much in character, but i do think you made too much of the note copying thing- there was a lot of repetition.
Daine chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Brilliant. The Snape/Lily interaction was wonderfully done, neither too melodramatic or too casual. Both are in character; I could believe this is canon. I love your story and I hope to read more of your work!