Reviews for Strange Alliances
Mirlasse chapter 44 . 6/25/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE CONTINUE!

Or else I'll finish it myself, with a Mary-Sue who pops in, sets everything right with her magic, and marries... hmmm... Glorfindel or Maedhros? Either one. And Morgoth will be obliterated from history. Yay. And this fic would never have happened.

Mwahaha...
Salome Maranya chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
This is hilarious! I might even finish the whole thing in one sitting.
LaurielS chapter 44 . 6/7/2014
I really enjoyed your humour stories! :) a pity though that you are not writing anymore-I would have loved to read more of your works.
Archet chapter 39 . 12/27/2013
Perhaps I'm incredibly slow, but it took a second reread to catch the ingenious Discworld reference there, with Mandos being Death. Huh. Too bad doesn't support small caps.

Was the hiding place itself supposed to be a copy of Ankh-Morpork in itself or is that reading into it far too much?

Great addition to the story! Made my day
Guest chapter 44 . 12/18/2013
Thanks for posting the ending spoiler on your bio. I just wish you would finish this fic for real... it's too good to stay unfinished!
Guest chapter 44 . 8/4/2013
Woah. Now, compared to the Legendary Badfic I have read lately, this is pure gold. Thank you so much for being our Star of Elendil in this Lair of Shelob! Along with the Panic series by Boz4pm, this is one of my favorite fanfictions. You have done something that I don't think anyone else has managed to do: you have made everybody OOC, yet made the story believable and absolutely hilarious. I haven't read The Silmarillion yet, but I plan to, and you have just made me look forward to it more!

Sauron is immature, Nienna is weepy, Mandos is intimidating, but my personal favourite characters have to be Elfdeath, the MoS, a mandolin (Sorry, I mean Amanda-Lynn!), and Luthy. I like the way you seem to have accidentally made a satire of the real world here, complete with stereotypes, parodies of fanfictions and much more. I am definitely going to check out your other fanfictions – have a good day! Oh, and please update – I can't bear the fact it's unfinished, it's amazing!

-An avid reader and Tolkein fan x
Gwen Eruanna chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
'"And I am the Lady Galadriel," said Sauron, crossing his arms over his skinny chest and raising one dark eyebrow at her.

Nienna began coughing and couldn't stop.'

I began laughing and couldn't stop. Somehow, I have trouble picturing Sauron as the Lady Galadriel.

Hilarious!
Gwen Eruanna chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
"At that moment, a nonthreatening Sauron appeared in Krystalynn's bedroom, wearing a tea-cosy as a hat.

Nothing happened. The Valar all seemed a bit disappointed."

Oh. My. Goodness. The Valar are hilarious, Krystalynn is hilarious, Amanda-Lynn is hilarious, Harry Potter—no, sorry, Sauron is hilarious, the tea cosy is hilarious—I could go on and on.

THAT'S why Sauron didn't go out himself! I've always wondered.
Archet chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
Can't breathe...laughing to hard...
Archet chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
This is truly the funniest thing I have ever read in my life. Everyone in the world should read the Silmarillion, just to be able to read this story.
Galad Estel chapter 15 . 2/9/2012
Tulkas is not very understanding, is he?
Galad Estel chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Sauron as a spoiled brat was hilarious, and the end part where Tulkas is taking over for Mandos was also delightful
Galad Estel chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Another entertaining chapter
Galad Estel chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Fantastic, this chapter is so funny. The girl acts a lot different in real life than she does in her story
Galad Estel chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
That was so absolutely hilarious! The Valar being bored. Manwe having a diabolical look on his face