Reviews for Strange Alliances
Brievel chapter 44 . 3/30
Oh, please, please, please, one day come back!
Brievel chapter 11 . 3/29
It feels so odd to be reading a story this good, and not reviewing, so even though you'll never see this -
This is hilarious. I am in paroxysms of laughter over this, and stayed up until 4 AM rewiring my brain (long story) with this. It it beyond priceless, I love it.
Evenstar chapter 44 . 12/2/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE
Bluejay chapter 44 . 10/8/2015
Ahhh! IT'S NOT FINISHED AND IT HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN A DECADE! HELP!
WalkingInTalaria chapter 13 . 6/12/2015
Every chapter I tell myself, just one more before I go to sleep. I'm still here, laughing my face off. This story is impossible to leave off.
WalkingInTalaria chapter 8 . 6/12/2015
I began cackling madly as soon as Nienna began talking about the chopping knife, and didn't stop until the end of the chapter. This is absolutely hilarious.
WalkingInTalaria chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
By Eru, I'm going to die laughing at this rate. And I still have 39 more chapters to go! Hurrah for insanity!
Guest chapter 42 . 6/4/2015
sooooooo... the 'good' guys are all now evilly plotting... and i suppose our ranger and his elf are leading people to the end of the Underground Railroad line and evilly plotting to take over that, too? the crazy thing is, this is the most plausible fanfic i have EVER read, as well as the most original.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/4/2015
the only reason luthien isn't kickbutt is because she doesn't need to be. she has natural powers greater than those of a purebred elf, and just as much bravery.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/3/2015
ahhhh... i see what you did there! don Quixote, hahaha! love it ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/3/2015
SAURON is reading a story? oh boy... write all about it! it should be hilarious!
Mirlasse chapter 44 . 6/25/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE CONTINUE!

Or else I'll finish it myself, with a Mary-Sue who pops in, sets everything right with her magic, and marries... hmmm... Glorfindel or Maedhros? Either one. And Morgoth will be obliterated from history. Yay. And this fic would never have happened.

Mwahaha...
Salome Maranya chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
This is hilarious! I might even finish the whole thing in one sitting.
LaurielS chapter 44 . 6/7/2014
I really enjoyed your humour stories! :) a pity though that you are not writing anymore-I would have loved to read more of your works.
Archet chapter 39 . 12/27/2013
Perhaps I'm incredibly slow, but it took a second reread to catch the ingenious Discworld reference there, with Mandos being Death. Huh. Too bad doesn't support small caps.

Was the hiding place itself supposed to be a copy of Ankh-Morpork in itself or is that reading into it far too much?

Great addition to the story! Made my day