Reviews for A MidWinters Romance
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 21 . 12/19/2009
hey interesting story. though some parts don't make sense, i am looking forward to reading the next chapter. It has been a while since you updated, more than a year, i hope you are still writing this story. I really hate story without ending so update soon.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 21 . 11/20/2008
ML7 chapter 21 . 11/20/2008
Hi there, welcome back. It's great to hear from you again. I'm glad that Zuko and the others are going to rescue Katara. I hope we more about this ancient power; it's pretty interesting. Anyway hope the bad guys get what's coming to them, keep up the good work and see you later!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 20 . 2/11/2008
I like the AU of it all. YAYZ!
ML7 chapter 20 . 2/11/2008
Hi there, it's great to hear from you again. I do hope that things will get better for Katara and that she'll be rescued soon. I also hope that Zhao and Azula would get what's coming to them. Anyway hope things will get clearer and better for Katara, Zuko and the others, keep up the good work and see you later!
Patience Halliwell chapter 20 . 2/11/2008
Amazing, poor Katara. I can't wait to see what Azula does with her, and I want to know how Katara will work her way out of this one. Update soon. Cya.
Alanna-sama chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
good chapter
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 19 . 10/4/2007
OMG, I am SO sick of cliffies...In a GOOD way. Well, I like this!
Patience Halliwell chapter 19 . 10/4/2007
Wow! I guess I was expecting more of a Zhao and Katara episode, but I'm glad you put in Toph, Aang, and Sokka. I can't wait for the next episode. I've been looking forward to your return. Update soon. Cya.
ML7 chapter 19 . 10/3/2007
Hi there, welcome back. It's great to hear from you again. This chapter is a little bit confusing. I hope that Katara will be rescued real soon and that Zhao gets his butt kicked. Anyway hope things will end well, keep up the good work and see you later!
Patience Halliwell chapter 1 . 10/2/2007

Patience Halliwell chapter 17 . 3/15/2007
Please update this chapter. If I were you, I would burn The Cure From Hell alive! Mawhahaha! Or you could just delete the review. No one needs to hear that stuff. Please update soon. I need to know what happens. Cya.
Patience Halliwell chapter 18 . 2/6/2007
Please update this story. I'm dying to know what happens next. Please hurry.
Xriny chapter 18 . 12/6/2006
please update soon! :D
ML7 chapter 18 . 11/14/2006
Hi there, Ziggy. Don't listen to that last reviewer, I am the Cure. I think you're doing pretty good with that story. Please tell me what you're up to and that you're not letting that get to you. Just be proud of what you do no matter what anyone says. Oh yeah, please bring your messaging feature back, because someone might want to talk to you. Anyway let me know what you think, okay? I think this story is awesome. Hope to hear from you soon,, see you later!