Reviews for Effigy
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Wow... wonderful! An excellent shot into his mind!
battleofwits chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
liked it

kinda creepy at the end to see how much kakashi has changed but LOVED!
Karuka Ikashi chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
That was so sad! T-T Great writing, though.
hiro chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
An absolutely terrific piece of writing.

Strong characterizations, well thought plot, lovely style and wording. I really enjoyed it :). Absolutely well done.
Eldr-Fire chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
That was beautiful and so true and real... I'm having difficulty seeing what I type because my eyes are swimming with tears.
Rhole Hidaka chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Hello there. It's rare that I randomly go barging into the Pit of Voles looking for fanfiction, but I'm pleased to say that this story was a true diamond in the rough; I loved the father-son interactions you portrayed, along with Sakumo's torment over his actions and Kakashi's conviction in the end. I enjoyed this very much, keep up the good work.
hebi ryuusei chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
T_T Poor sweet draling Kakashi _ I didn't think it was possible but my love for him has increased once again!

Beautiful story Ashy
Outsane chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Well now, that was depressing. I liked it, though. You did a great job capturing the emotions there, which is why i'm feeling pretty down and depressed now. Geez.

But really, I liked it a lot. _
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
That was wonderful. So sad and lyrical.

“Honor,” he murmured, and the sword, his own macabre angel, sang her hymn through his flesh, the final testament of the White Fang.

Gah. I love that line. Absolutely beautiful.
cherz chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
This was so moving! Really great Sakumo fic. I like the way he was portrayed...it's going to be on my faves list! )
faLLen-dreamz chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
wow...this was a great fanfic ]
saki-kun chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Wow...I mean, this is really amazing and powerful words...Everything you wrote was absoultely perfect and I never thought this is what Sakumo would think and do. Anyway, I really love this and you did a great job on this one-shot! Nice job!
purple-sorceress chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Wow. Really well done, especially with the imagery of father and son, good job.
Only Secret chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Wow...this is powerful. There's hardly any words that can do it justice. The moment where Kakashi's naiveness/innocence ended...came like a pang. The line he spoke was brutal and just *gasp*...heart-breaking. Great Work. Definitely needs more reviews.