Reviews for Need
Silvers45 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Damn, this is a heartbreaker. I thought he had died at first, but then realized this must be about the Horcrux hunt. Ow. There is something really sad and choking about Ginny telling herself that she does not need Harry Potter, just to get through the war. Also, SHIT, that last line. Gut punch. Ow. Killer. Ugh. UGH. Heartwrenchingly perfect.
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
That hurts. It's nice. :)
Azerjaban chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Second time reading this- that last line is killer
mugglehugger chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Absolutely beautiful. The last line was perfect :)
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I really liked this! I think you did a great job writing this. Keep up the awesome work!
Lia Amitair chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
cute, I like it
completelysmitten18 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
its perfect and completely something ginny would do or say. fantastic job!
pensiveaddict chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Your writing style is awesome! It's short but I could feel the emotions so clearly. It's really, really high up in my favourites! :) Thanks for sharing!
sorceress115 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Very insightful and absolutely lovely!
strawberryy2345 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
oh man that was wonderful! i love the denial, the over analzying, the rationalizingness (im pretty sure thats not a word but oh well) really that was wonderfully done!
Purveyors of Aids chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Hey, I love this. Really nicely written, just beautiful. That last line - perfect.
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Great fic! I liked the writing style; the constant denial so blatantly shows that the obvious is true. The last line was beautiful and bittersweet too.

I loved it!

TET
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
It's this sort of story that makes me want to write. And all the rest of your stuff too (HP anyway).

Just so you know, I think it's fantastic the way that you manage to twist the language to create something so moody, short and succinct. You manage to capture the characters in a way that is so wonderfully normal; you tell us what we already know yet cannot express, and somehow manage to make an audience feel for characters that we already love in ways that we don't normally.

Just so you know, I think you're fantastic!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
That was...so...beautiful. I can't believe that I'm close to tears. So beautiful. *Continually repeats phrase*
Tw1ggy chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Wow, that totally covers Ginny's denile. I loved it, short and precise!

Great job!