Reviews for Emancipation
Bellatrix Thenardier chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
Brill! update soon!
wrestlefan4 chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
I love Roseanne so much and I loved this story you were excellent at catching emotions! I hope a Roseane category is added to fanfic soon!
Ma Vie et Mon Choix chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
It was a good story, I just don't think the law permits 16 yr olds to be bartenders...
Aria07 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Hi, I really loved this story. The ending was so sweet! You really captured the dsyfunctional family of Jackie & Roseanne, and how it influenced the people that both of them became. It was interesting to see Jackie & Roseanne as teenagers. I also like how you incorporated a lot of details from the series, even the bank where Jackie got her first checking account. Hope you write more Roseanne stories.
mjjm chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
landslide chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
That was lovely! Thanks for putting it out there and giving me the chance to enjoy it!

love

landslide
Porcelain Princess 2 chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
that's so sweet. i wish someone would write a david and mark child hood story. update plz
curlymonic1215 chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
Wow! This story is amazing! This is such an unbelievable beginning. It is so cool to read a story from when the adults were younger. You are so talented. Anyway, keep up the good work!
curlymonic1215 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Wow! This story has an amazing start. I love the way you put all the emotions perfectly in here. I think its so cool to see a story where Roseanne and Jackie and Dan are all younger. Cool start. Now I'm going to read the next chapter!