Reviews for Foundations of Friendship
I loved that.
The Pearl Maiden chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
Brava! :D I loved it!
Ghost of a Curious Cat chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
I really enjoyed reading those!

Short, unlike so many LOTR stories, but every word is to the point. And even though you hardly ever name the one who's speaking, it's never difficult to guess who it is, in Eomer and Gimli's cases from the first paragraph. And the first sentence about Eomer actually made me smile because of the irony of the whole situation. Then I wanted to cry because Theodred was dead...

Hm, it's an interesting and unusual point that Legolas had never seen Arwen before the book's events, but logical nonetheless. After all, given the dire situation in Mirkwood, he hardly had much time to visit Rivendell. And exactly how long Arwen had been staying in Lothlorien? *scratches head* I remember only it was long... but I could have forgotten... And I don't have a book at my hand. *sigh*

Also, the first person POV looks like a piece of cake, but is in fact far from that. You did a nice job at this, which is shown in effortlessness with which a reader recognizes the characters.

Phew... shortness is good... shortness is good... The lesson I never seem able to learn.

Anyway, thanks for sharing those!
Emily chapter 7 . 11/12/2009
I liked these. You know how we fanfic writers love to analyze Leggie! : )

I especially enjoyed Eomer's POV and the one about spiders. : )
asdfjkl chapter 7 . 2/3/2009
this last chapter was my favorite xD
scorchedtrees chapter 7 . 11/2/2007
I like it! I never really thought much of some of these meetings, but now... eh, yeah, whatever. You haven't updated in a while... are you still around FF?
empath89 chapter 7 . 7/2/2007
i really liked these. very nicely written and they fit all the characters well. altho i don't like all...i think i loked her's and merry/pippin's 'chapter' the most. i dunno if you're gonna write more, but i'd love to read more.

Akiyra chapter 7 . 10/9/2006
These are enchanting. You have a wonderful view of Legolas. I hope you add more soon!
Nieriel Raina chapter 5 . 5/9/2006
I am truly enjoying this. Again, Excellent!
Nieriel Raina chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
Blame the Cupcake chapter 7 . 2/23/2006
Aww thats sweet!
Inwe Nolatari chapter 7 . 1/16/2006
I am not sure if I reviewed this story or not..hmm...anyways, great job and keep up the to minscule of a word...excellent work!

Cool chapter 7 . 11/9/2005
This is very unique, I really liked it, it fixs to nicely. Aragorn view is next right? Maybe you could add something about how Boromir felt and thought
faramor chapter 7 . 11/8/2005
wow i really liked this..very um...artistically differenent...