Reviews for Golden Eyes
Norweg91 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Haha, awesome! You tricked me :P

And really? Who can resist a cute cat?
Past Tense- Kariya Yoshida chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Haaahhh, nice. One of my favourite types of one-shots. Well done.
Lady Evans Potter chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
LOL this reminds me why I always reads endings before the beginning in the books I read... (Ops, did I reveal myself?). Great story, you had me tricked all the way :P Love it.
marble eyes chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Ohh wow! I love it! Thought it was going to be Rei like everyone else did. I was ready with my chain saw at the end of the fic. Great fic :):):) I loved the twist at the end.
C.Janeway chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Whoah, I soo thought it was Rei! I was almost afraid to read on, I hate it when Tyson gets hurt! He deserves the best_

Very good story, write more...please? Hm-hm? Please?

*gives cookie*
yaoiloverever chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Lmao! I thought that was Rei! I almost stopped reading this story because of it, but something thold me to keep continuing because...well, my gut knows everything! lmao. Loved it!
NekoAnime chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
I thought it was Rei, then I didn't think it was him. It was amusing to read to say the least. *imagines Takao getting angry over not being able to have the last piece of jerky* Poor Kai, he's in trouble now. *Snickers* Cute piece, though. I enjoyed it. _
Kaay-chan chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
this was really cute Keep up the great work!
squizz chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
OMFG... LMAO...he was with a cat...LOL...i really thought he was with, i was getting angrier and angrier as i read this, thinking he was sneaking around with rei whilst 'poor tyson' was at home knowing nothing about this...*slaps her hand on her forehead* lol lol lol...i can't believe unexpected..very unexpected XP, i loved it. oh and, YOU HAVE MAJOR UPDATING TO DO, ESPECIALLY WITH SHATTERED GLASS..DO YOU HEAR ME...

xImperfectlyX chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
-.- that was so not nice! I thought he was with Rei! Anyways the end is funnee! Good Job!
BloodyVampireXG2 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I liked this story... it was hilarious at the end... i don'y know ANYTHING about beyblade though, my friends showed me the story, it is hilarious, at the end. I loved the details you used for the story and everything, describing Takao's golden eyes, i loved that, and kai's feelings towards him.
FirieGurl chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
OMG YOUR So good I was going to Die if Kai really with Rei ahahaha lol I was having mental breakdown for Tyson if it truth lolol Good one lol update it soon
Ayumu and Sakura chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Sakura: *glares at Neko and Ayumu* I hate you two.

Ayumu: _ I told you Saki! When said it was Rei, I told you, "No, it's a cat." *looks pleased with himself*

Sakura: No, you said, "No, Saki, silly, it's a cat, dog, or...or...A GLODFISH!"

Ayumu: _' Auh, yeah.

Sakura: So you weren't entirly right.

Ayumu: More than you though.

Sakura: Shut up.

Ayumu: _ Anyway, this story was so cute! I loved it! And Saki did to, she just hates being wrong. *looks over at Saki*

Sakura: *glares and sulks, reading a sappy romance novel, (a.k.a Gravitation, no one wil get this unless they've either seen or read it.)

Kai: But Gravitation isn't that sappy.

Ayumu: KAI! *huggles him* That the funny part, babe.

Kai: Don't call me that, Tyson, calls me that.

Ayumu: Oh yeah. Oh! Back to the reveiw! _ Sorry, i go off subject a lot.

Kai: Yeah, big time.

Ayumu: Oh stop. Tyson (Takao) being jealous over a little kitty! How adorable! I loved this story! And stop being lazy! It's very unbecoming.

Kai: Your're one to talk, your habits for updating are even worse!

Ayumu: *sniffles* Are not...end review.
Kiina chapter 1 . 8/13/2005