Reviews for From Behind Vader's Mask: Immortal Tales of Anakin
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 17 . 2/18
In which the force is a confirmed rapist…
tanithlipsky chapter 18 . 2/5/2015
very epic/
kingsdaughter613 chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
Ulic Quel-Droma Revan Ajunta Pall's spirit All redeemed Sith!
Morriganna chapter 18 . 12/18/2005
Thank you for taking the time to write this story and I hope you will write more SW stories in the future!
swspacecadet chapter 17 . 12/11/2005
Wonderful! I cried like a baby when Anakin was finally released from his physical form and allowed to join his loved ones. I have always felt that Qui Gon might have unknowingly been Anakin's father so it was a pleasant surprise to see that brought into being in your story.

The most memorable chapter for me: Luke dying in his father's arms of old age. It was heart-wrenching and so well described that I felt I had visually witnessed it. I have pieces of stories from a handful of authors over the decades that have stayed with me because of the beauty and nobility of those excerpts. Your story of Luke and Anakin's final moments together...well, it touched me deeply and I'm not likely to forget it.

A lovely ending...a fine tapestry, story weaver. ;-)

Take care and God bless! -sws
Storyteller Person chapter 17 . 12/4/2005
Great finish. Loved this whole story. kinda sad it's now over, but you rounded up everything beautifully.
Morriganna chapter 17 . 12/3/2005
So Anakin FINALLY aged and died a natural death. A very interesting tale indeed!
Lady Angel Sanada Doji Date chapter 17 . 12/3/2005
GREAT Ending! I love it!
Linwe-Amari chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
Fantastic! Love the story line! Keep going!
swspacecadet chapter 16 . 10/31/2005
Aw, great, very entertaining! You weaved it all back together again very nicely. :)
Morriganna chapter 16 . 10/30/2005
HA 3PO is a god for real! Quite interesting! Hm, will Ani marry again?
swspacecadet chapter 15 . 10/27/2005
I am glad you took my comments in the positive spirit with which they were intended. Again, I always feel a little creepy saying anything. I appreciate your work. Your stories have always been entertaining! :)
eppieblack chapter 15 . 10/23/2005
"The Golden Seer" ROTFLMAO - I wondered where he'd got to. I read this whole thing tonight. Thank you. And please update soon. I can't wait to see how 3PO gets Ani, his wookie friend, and Maul's son out of this mess.

Eppie
Morriganna chapter 15 . 10/22/2005
Oh boy, now they are all in deep poodoo!
Raijan chapter 14 . 10/18/2005
Sorry about not giving a opponion about your last chapters. Good way to take those fiends out!