Reviews for Unseen Nights
Sheamaru chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
It was a good story, no doubt about that. The concept was appealing and well written taking into consideration the 'misunderstanding' plotlines that are out there. I enjoyed it quite a bit. My only problem was that Susumu and Saitou seemed. . .reversed, to me. Saitou's behavior was much more how I would expect Susumu's and vice versa. I'm not sure if you've read the manga or watched the anime, but I couldn't imagine that they would have been changed that drastically between the two mediums.

Saitou would likely be the calmer and more appreciative of life than Susumu. Even if this is after Ayumu's passing (which I would assume it was since Susumu named the tree after her) I couldn't imagine him changing that much. But, other than that, it was very good.
ranfan chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
*spits out tea and laughs ass off* that was great! Poor Tetsu...
akumu keayo chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
can't...breathe... [laughs uncontrollably] bwahahahha! I LOVE THESE TYPES OF THINGS! One of those awkward moments that could translate into that, but really isn't! But one of my favorites is the naruto one where they really WERE and sasuke said 'don't worry. There are millions of things like this where it just seems like it is.' and naruto... er... never mind.

anyway, that was amusing! faved! thank you! xD I was looking for some susumuxtetsu, but stumbled across this. It was not in vain.
pinktears chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
That was seriously misleading. Funny... XD
tenkage onna chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
there are no words to express how funny this is...(falls over laughing) poor tetsu, he's mentaly scarred. knew it was a tree. at first i thought, "hey a tree!" then it was,"maybe a kitten...?" then it kinda went back and forth. funny book though! i'm deffinately adding this to my favorites!
anaemicfaeries chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Ha ha ha! *dies laughing* That was just hilarious. Poor Tetsu. _
Night Imp chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
That was hilarious! lol Totally wrong but downright hilarious. The sad thing is, it's right up my alley lol It's going on my favs list.
Clover Valentine chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Homigawrsh...that was so fricking hilarious. I'm laughing my buttocks off at the moment. That was truely priceless. I love your writing style, by the way. Very nice and artistic. Love it .

-Clover
stephanieff chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
xD poor Tetsu!
Aao chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Aao: gee...hehehehehe...* tries to hold back laughther* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!

My god this is funny!

Dao:...like, she loved it/ okay?

Aao: He didn't get it, HE"S SO FUCKING STUPID!HAHAHAHA!
eyes-of-the-wolf chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
OMG! i have crying...lol...i can't stop laughing! lol...i knew it had to be a plant! my god...woo.. great. i love it.
lily chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
oh my God! my stomach hurts so much when i read this. i've never laughed this hard and this much before. thank you for such an amazing feat of hilarity. once again, misunderstanding is one of the finest qualities in life. great job!
blue leafy chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
...and i thought they were planting a seed...but susumu licking a tree?

Yup, i got the sexual reference too. Poor Tatsu, your brother's innocence is lost. I mean he understands the, um, way of a twisted mind. _;
chibi-nin-Adara chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
wahahhahahahahaha..

hahahahhahahahahah

hahahhahahahahahahah

hahahahhahah

ahhahahahahhaha

hwhahahahwhwahahah

haha

-continue laughing until it reaches three pages.-

-stop laughing.-

awesome!wonderful!hilarious!

whahahah.

-laugh all the way back home...-
SxG L chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
That was so funny!(laughs uncontrollably) Oh... Oh my! My sides hurt! Ha,Ha,Ha! You are awsome!