Reviews for Mea Culpa
Chasing Liquor chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I liked this a lot. Not enough "Jeremiah" stories, and you did justice to Jeremiah's torture about Libby. That poor guy. Crushed me when it turned out she was lying to him (even though I think her emotions were unplanned/genuine). And you did justice to Devon's angst also. Good story.
Ognonamis chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I really like this story. I just got done watching season one and to tell you the truth, the show really surprised me. Are you planning on going any further with this story at all. I think you have a good interaction between father and son.
firebunee chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
UG! I only have season one on DVD, I want to see all of season 2,but I keep missing it on SciFi. I work nights, thats why I keep missing it! I can not wait to find it on DVD and actually get to watch it!

Keep up the good work!
Evilclone chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
nice chapter, a good missing scene.
tearful-eye chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
i haven't actually seen the second season of jeremiah, but i like any fanfic about him and his father anyway, it's just so nice to see them try to sort out their messed up relationship...

this is a nice little fic, and I'm (almost) praying that you'll write another one - and when I'm still at it, perhaps a longer one? :)
For You Blue chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
A wonderful story! [claps] There is not enough Jeremiah fanfiction here.

Well done.