Reviews for Fight Back: The Path Of Corruption
Trainalf chapter 13 . 1/11/2009
it's a good story but your saying claude did missions that Cj did, but your story so i guess it;s fine
riddler of mastery and mystery chapter 14 . 4/4/2008
I loved this story. it was so cool when claude jumped off the enforcer and made it on his street. especially the tv timing. i love your chapter plots
Daniel Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
This story is absolute garbage. You jump back and forth constantly, not to mention you completely mess with the game's plot. Claude not killing Kenji? What's up? You also add all sorts of absolutely useless references to real life companies, corporations and the like. All of the characters act completely OUT of character, and there is way too many stupid San Andreas referrences. This is one of the worst stories I have ever read.
riddler of mastery and mystery chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I thought your story was great dude. it has so much action and so much fun on the stroy line i am past grip and i am on hellhole. I like your stories so keep them coming dude!
sofakingfast chapter 24 . 2/29/2008
I really enjoyed reading your story.

It took me a few days to do it at work (on my phone when I should be working)

This story made me break out my Ps2 and find my copy of GTA 3 and start it. Man what a great game. You really wrote a great fanfic for it too

I can tell you've played all the GTA games to date. Very cool that you could mesh them all together.

I really liked the flashbacks when I though I wouldn't. I liked your idea of why Claude lost the race.

I really was hoping to see how you would have ended it. Because you've strayed far enough(I think) from the original plot that you would have to make something up. But the point is just revenge on cati.

Keep writing,

Ryan
Slackerman811 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
This is pretty good I like how Claude does stuff like buy clothes and obtain and do other things that nobody can do in the game.
KroovyRed chapter 23 . 4/15/2007
The perfect GTA3 novelization.

-Claude speaks

-Great detail

Excellent.
Blahblahblah chapter 22 . 7/29/2006
One of the few good stories in the GTA section. Keep up the good work!
ProphIt chapter 22 . 7/24/2006
I really like the story, but I expected you to have given up on it..

Meh. Anyway, isn't it spelled 'opportunity'?..
Mental Productions chapter 18 . 4/10/2006
hahaha!

OG got owned!
Metal Harbinger chapter 17 . 3/18/2006
Oh my god, you killed King Courtney! Dude, you rule!
Metsus chapter 16 . 2/27/2006
Nice, you've captivated and completely re-enacted and created the perfect enviroment for a GTA story...
Metal Harbinger chapter 16 . 2/23/2006
Hey, I just got the 23rd review, the evil number according to The Truth!

Interesting original scene with the meeting between Catalina and the Yardies, you really did a good job of making her into a psycho bitch!
your local dealer chapter 16 . 2/23/2006
I don't care if it gets bumped up, this story is great! Keep it up!
your local dealer chapter 15 . 2/14/2006
This is excellent... I especially like the side story stuff, and how about including some other characters like Tommy and CJ as part of the side story and main story? Any way, keep up the good work.