Reviews for Irresistible Enemy
mey.doyle chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
Well ..love it...good job ...3 3

Sure .i like most of your fics...
mrs. zala chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
hmm..
interesting enough.
well, lets say that despite the grammar problem, i like the insecurity athrun and scaredy cat cagalli. hahha. once in a while.. its okay... :)

until next time,

mrs. zala
mrs. zala chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
woots! curiosity kills the cat!
i wonder if cagalli will make in time to escape. but, is it athrun mean it to be cagalli and milly? (the two unwelcome guests). if yes...he must be known her face somewhere. wow, excelent for a shadow of empire. never miss information. hahaha.
i will see this until the end.

until next time,

mrs. zala
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Yea do you know where I can buy that book?
littlemsstrawberry chapter 12 . 1/7/2011
this is damn good! i love it! is there a sequel?
halirae chapter 12 . 7/7/2008
NICE STORY ALTHOUGH THE SPELLING WAS A BIT OFF IN THE BEGINING P the main idea rocked! i hate how Athrun's mother died though, she was cool... and Uzumi was like a sappy priest who would kill anyone ( nice charcter change) ...Anyways i hope you will be ablw to continue your stories and finish them off ( cant wait to hear see them completed !)

Lubs, Halirae
PinkPrincess511 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
OMG! I'm so tired! I've been searching for the book like forever! You sure you don't know where I can buy this book, maybe on internet? I'M like DESPERATE!
PinkPrincess511 chapter 7 . 2/20/2008
Hi! I know you can just delete this review but it's kind of important to me. I really like your story, but can't find the book “King’s Shadow” by Judith Polley! Where do you think I can buy it?
PinkPrincess511 chapter 12 . 2/16/2008
Love your stories!
ToHaveWings chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
nice ending but atrun is too... stern.
shiloah18 chapter 12 . 8/19/2007
hmm.. isn't CagaLLi here Like Athrun in GS? y'know.. the whoLe chiLd and father thingy..

Ahmed EL Fasi.. Uzumi Nara Athha..

in chap five.. I beLieve there's a part there wherein you were refering to Ahmed.. not John.. _

the part wherein Athrun says that he wanted to kEep CagaLLi because she was stiLL a threat to his pLans.. HA! if I knew, he aLso wanted to be with her.. *giggLes* :)

“No you can’t. "MY" poor, fooLish CagaLLi – so proud you are.” lol he's aLready owning her from that point on, ne? :

MiLLy didn't go with Dearka? hmm.. guesS she couLdn't Leave CagaLLi.. besides, she wanted Athrun to rescue her friend.. ;)

in chap eLeven.. I beLieve there's a part there wherein you were refering to the incident that happened at garden.. not at the Lodge.. ;

yeah Cags.. Dearka didn't broke his word.. you shouLd've toLd MiLLy tOo! :3

lol Kira wouLd dance at their wedding feast? *Lmao* the king himseLf wiLL dance? *rofL* HA! HA! HA! XD

yeah.. you were right.. Yuna couLd've pLayed Conrad's roLe.. so, what happened? why didn't you Let the purpLe headed freak who is such a poOr excuse for a character? *sniggers*

"HeLLo CagaLLi and MiLLy nice to see you, my name is Andrew but you can caLL me Andy, and this is my wife Aisha." CagaLLi, MiLLy and Andy.. lol they rhyme! ;3

yes ConniLe.. CagaLLi is now your oLder sister-in-Law.. demo, when she gets preggy and aLL.. you'LL get a younger sister.. .~

Athrun.. fine that house was your home.. demo, home is where the heart is.. :p

xure hope Athrun doesn't turn out to be Like Uzumi.. wanting a son tOo much.. (",)

yeah.. things went upside down.. Uzumi became Patrick.. what a change of character..

nyWeiZ, kakoii deshou fic! ;p

P.S. if you're an AsuCaga fan.. I encourage you to view this URL:

if that doesn’t work..

try checking out “Pacific Blue’s” profile

she has a Link for it there

yeah, I know it sounds siLLy..

demo,

who knows?

it might actuaLLy work..

jaa ne!
ChildO'God chapter 12 . 7/19/2007
lol thats sweet, lol, that'll be funny, its like yay we have our happy ending, were gonna be a family and i promise to give u a son! a year later... u said i would have a son _; u betrayed me! ;p nah. good story :D

-peace
icysweet34 chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
it is cute. :)
cottongreentea chapter 5 . 12/7/2006
sorry... wrong review. I was re-reading your fic and another fic. But... your story is da bomb i tell ya! i made it to a favorite!
cottongreentea chapter 4 . 12/7/2006
OMG! I LOVE IT! I love how athrun is the bad boy this time! PLEASE! UPDATE ASAP! I'm so psyched for it!