Reviews for Time Again
PiptheSnake chapter 23 . 9/22
Ajsk4eva chapter 3 . 6/4
-cough- Hermione is older than Harry -cough-
KatasaurusRex chapter 23 . 6/2
I'm so sad that it seems you've abandoned this fic ( It is so amazing and you even brought SUPERNATURAL in... *sigh*
I honestly love this tory so flubbing much I mean WOW. Its beautifully written the plot and the characters reactions are so real (well... as real as withces and wizards can be) and it just nakes me so DAMN HAPPEH. Did you write about the dance or is it later? Im now confused and curious about harrehs crushywushy. I hopw you update soon! I cant wait for the boys and Mione to go out with moony on the full moon X3 ivr been waiting for thiisss X3
ripper34 chapter 23 . 1/25
Good story
Dizzy And Dead chapter 17 . 11/9/2014
Dude, Dean is so much better than Sammy.
I'maMerlwholockianPsycho chapter 23 . 10/28/2014
Seriously SAMmy and DEAN Winchester? Well... I cannot say that I do not approve of your reference...
SiriusHadesWinchester chapter 23 . 10/27/2014
V. L. Crawford chapter 23 . 10/13/2014
I loved this. Hopefully someday you will finish it.
Dizzy And Dead chapter 23 . 9/13/2014
The Winchesters and their 1967 Chevy Impala, license plate of KAZ 2Y5 for Kansas ( birthst ate of the boys) and 2Y5 for 2005, the year Supernatural first aired.
Lelendria chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Please please please continue this story it's so adorable! The best story about Harry and Sirius I've ever read. Pleeeease don't live it!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/15/2014
Please ! Please continue this ! This is soooo cute , and I loves reading every single part of it :D

You're a great writer by the way.
TheePope chapter 23 . 4/23/2014
Please continue this story! It's was one of my favourites and I really want to know what happens, it would mean so much to me if you continued it
Mary-Sue chapter 23 . 4/9/2014
How did it take so long for me get the Sam and Dean thing? If I had read the author's notes, would it have gotten through my thick skull sooner? Also, what's with this whole no updates thing? I promise that whoever offended you enough to make you stop writing is an idiot, and that you should really continue writing.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/9/2014
Is Jess Tolkien of your own creation? J. Tolkien? Did you do that on purpose? I am going to laugh if Frodo shows up.