Reviews for YuGiOh in Batman: The Aftermath
SwordMasterZ chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
I like it but one thing its not a critorsisam because I noticed this was written before the Dark knight came out ut Your KiBa Batman is like Bale's but your Jocker is like Mark Hamel's from Batman TAS.
priestess-one-shot chapter 10 . 9/1/2005
HEE-HEE! Another sequel! You are AMAZING! I look forward to it!
kilnorc chapter 10 . 9/1/2005
oh i get it now!

i get it i get it

catwomans in the next story right? plz!
priestess-one-shot chapter 9 . 8/31/2005
ALRIGHT! Two-face! I COMPELETLY forgot about him! GREAT CHAPTER! UPDATE SOON!
kilnorc chapter 9 . 8/31/2005
dun dun dun...

i predict...he finds out the bat...and that he goes after Tea later in the next fic...

aw what do i know...anyhoo update!
priestess-one-shot chapter 8 . 8/30/2005
YAY! OH, AWESOME CHAPTER! That's all there is to say, except, UPDATE SOON!
priestess-one-shot chapter 7 . 8/29/2005
YEAH! GO SETO! BY GOD POOR TEA! HE BETTER HELP HER AND QUICK! HURRY!

AE: He better, or Tea's gonna be havin some problems...

SHUT UP! I ALREADY FEEL BAD ENOUGH! THIS WAS AN AWESOME CHAPTER! PLEASE UPDATE! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD I WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
priestess-one-shot chapter 6 . 8/28/2005
AW JEEZ! Another cliffhanger! I can't wait for another chapter! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

AE: She cracked, hide.

Oh, shut up, AE. Anyway, REAL REAL REALLY REALLY GREAT CHAPTER! So update soon!
priestess-one-shot chapter 5 . 8/27/2005
CLIFFHANGER! AH! This was SUCH a great chapter! Tea MUST BE SAVED!

AE: She's a sucker for the -hero saving the girl- romance.

YUP! _

Update soon!
kilnorc chapter 5 . 8/26/2005
dude! wow...Tea got grabbed...man that sux

go Batman go! kick his pennywise looking ass!

p.s. if this is following the batman movie lineage...it will be a few fics until Duke becomes Two face right?

hope you don't mind me asking...but if you do all batman fics like this...who's on the list for playing the Penguin, Catwoman (I think MAI!), Mr. Freeze, and if the final one is...Mr. Freeze? sorry if i bug ya! i just wanna know SO badly!
priestess-one-shot chapter 4 . 8/25/2005
Oh. CLIMAX! VERY VERY GOOD CHAPTER! Also awesome with Tea being kidnapped, I love it!

AE: Me too. You got talent.

Wow. 0_0 He-he agreed with me! That means you're doing an awesome job! Update soon!
priestess-one-shot chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
The evil laugh, CLASSIC!

AE: Yes, very, very good.

Oh, this is my new partner, AE!

AE: Hello.

He's not very enthusastic, is he?

AE: No. Get used to it, Ashley.

Fine! Anyway, update soon! I hope Tea makes an appearence!
BatmanGenesis chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
Téa is coming back in the next chapter and so-on-so forth. This chapter will have Téa making some cameos, but not meeting Kaiba in person; on phone, computer, etc.
priestess-one-shot chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
PLEASE tell me Tea is coming back! Romance must be included! Please! And wow, Arkana! Never expected him! You are full of surprises my friend who I do not know! I love it!
BatmanGenesis chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Arkana is the magician duelist that battled against yugi in battle city. Remember that he had like 2 or 3 dark magician cards? He also was in an accident involving an escape routine, but in my fanfic, I changed some things around. Arkana is the Joker, and Duke is Harvey Dent/Two-Face. Got it Kilnorc?