Reviews for Echoes of April
CosmicEssence chapter 11 . 6/14
this is awesome! though the epilogue leaves me confused...I'm assuming that in the future that now wasn't April found and saved Yoshi which fits with this epilogue but the placement of the epilogue and its contents rather suggests April found her in the new continuing timeline yet the 'despair, failure, pain and perceived hope' doesn't sound right to a timeline now corrected?
Unknown chapter 11 . 6/8/2013
This story was absolutely incredible! From the first chapter to the last, I enjoyed every word. U hit the nail on the head with keeping the characters the way they are in the show, and the plot was unexpected. Thx 4 writing this! :)
Aster Sapphire chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwww! This was so cute! The charecterzation was so spot on, the inetractions were just ADORABLE. Well done my friend. Definately going on my favorite's list. ;-)
thechickenlittle chapter 11 . 5/21/2009
sadly short, but very very good. i loved it!
Tink17 chapter 11 . 1/14/2008
Great story! I was completely engrossed in the plot, and you captured the characters beautifully! Thanks for sharing!
eeveemew chapter 11 . 9/23/2007
Interesting!
Aurora Musis Amica chapter 11 . 7/18/2006
I love this story. The title is so good, and there's a gentle, clear tone throughout all of it.
Donnie-o chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Hey, I have to say, splendid job! I enjoyed your remaining true to the characters, as portrayed in the story. Especially the relationships between the characters, specifically Raphael and Michelangelo. I find the hardest thing for me is to figure out what Michelangelo would say or do, and who would react to whome. But you pulled it off, and I swear you had me laughing out of my seat at the part where Raphael pushed Michelangelo into the water. Oh, and overall, great imagination and setting for the story. Very original.
Reinbeauchaser chapter 2 . 12/6/2005
You write very cinematically, meaning - that I can easily visulaize your story, characters, expressions, physical activities, yada yada.

Very nicely done! I can see why someone nominated this fic.

Be blessed.
Reluctant Dragon chapter 11 . 10/25/2005
Oh, great jic!

You're a very talented writer! Your story made me forget about my history homework, which desperately needed to be done... but this is far more important. :)

Nice job!

And Yes, I would like to see Yoshi again. maybe in the 'real' timeline?

CAn't wait to read some of your other stuff!

~RD
Dierdre chapter 11 . 8/27/2005
*Reads fic, and then sits back contemplatively* Yep, your mom was right. You must write more fics as marvelous as this one for us, your devoted fans, to read and enjoy!

Yes... that is what you must do. _

Seriously, chica, this was great! It's rare to see someone treat April's character with the respect and love that she deserves, so when I stumble across a fic that accomplishes just that, I have no choice but to read it again and then save it to my favorites. That this fic is also well written and extremely fun to read is just icing on the cake. _~

Marvelously done, Trip, and I hope to see more excellent ficcage from you soon! Possibly another featuring Yoshi (love that girl) or Leatherhead? *Is one the edge of her proverbial seat*
BubblyShell22 chapter 11 . 8/23/2005
Oh, this story was awesome! Write another one with Yoshi in it. This one rocked. You are an awesome writer. Write more soon. I also loved how you made episode references to "The Shredder Strikes Back pt. 2" and "Return to New York pt. 1." That was cool.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Micah chapter 11 . 8/17/2005
I really enjoyed this story, very well done. I thought the ending was a bit anti-climatic. I think the more typical ending for this type of plot would be something like they get ambushed in a helpless situation at the Lair, and the turtles have to escape and leave LH and Yoshi behind(with explanations about the time travel and how once they go back this future may never happen, yada yada). Not that you should repeat stuff that's been done before, just something to think about that might help add a little more excitement before things get wrapped up.

Also I think while you overall you do a good job with the humor and alot of the Mikey moments are usually spot on and original, some of them are a little simplistic and obvious. I don't have a specific example, its just something I thought while reading through. Maybe its just me, I would garner other people's comments on the subject.

Overall though you do a great job with the characters. I look forward to another story with Yoshi. The description of the lack of privacy in the Lair sounds like it comes from experience.
Ted chapter 11 . 8/14/2005
I think you've got the beginnings of a great story here, but I thing it ended too suddenly. It was too easy for the turtles to get back. I expected them to have a hard adventure in the future and maybe find out what happened to the April and Splinter of that reality.

Would you consider expanding this story? I think it would be a great tale if you did.