Reviews for Hina One Half
barney.turner.10 chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Where does/did Ranma find time to watch anime shows?
A little less name-dropping/hinting wouldnt go amiss!
barney.turner.10 chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
You really shouldnt have mentioned grammatical or punctuation errors in your previous chapters A/N - I used to free-lance proof-read secondary school text-books in my 20s:
"penchant [not pension] for getting into trouble that was so strong", "After getting Shinobus belongings" should have a comma rather than a semi-colon after it, as should "This place (to her, was heaven)".
Hey - you did say, you know...?
I may ignore any possible further corrections in later chapters, as A) I dislike coming across as a grammar Nazi, & B) just wanna read the story!
barney.turner.10 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Hmm...Love Hina fan (I can recognize/acknowledge its faults, but what the hell) & love Urusei Yatsura (the GodMother Of Harem Comedies, IMO), & have browsed Ranma 1/2 a few times (I own "Big Trouble In Nekonron China" on DVD but thats it).
This may prove informative as well as interesting re: Ranma knows how the continuity SHOULD play out, but is he willing to get the c*ap knocked out of him on a daily basis in order to play along?
Judging by the above line of reasoning, possibly not; it depends on whether or not he feels empathy for the Hinata residents/additional loons mentioned above, although his 1st encounter with Shinobu has the same (required?) effect as Ketaros would suggest both.
On to the next chapter...
P.S.: Thank you!
narutoDkurosaki chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Dude Innortal what happened to you man?
I've been following you for years and many of your fics never got an update.
Please update dude.
Ibskib chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
A shame this didn't get any further, Ranma in Love Hina seems like a fun idea, not to mention I always enjoy a Ranma that tries thinking things through
Lord Mortensen chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
Amazing!, please update this fanfic!, You have six years!, and you cant update!, You can do something! I tell you this, beacause I love this fanfic, dont mad with me
pensuka chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
hehe nothing like a good humor in it i wonder what will happen next here please update it
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
this is really awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Damix96 chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
good story-line. i was tempted to say cool story bro because people say it all the time in my school
333 only half evil chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
(") i love this so much xD i love ranma And love hina and one of my favourite shows is quantum leap so this meets all my awesome standards :). This gets 5 lactating nipples out of 5 :P
Ashleythetiger chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
more chaps pls?

very good story
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
Why haven't you updated in years this is an awesome fic?
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Nifty. I like.

And that's even though I haven't ever watched Love Hina...
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
Why isn't this story continued? Its blasphemy I say, BLASPHEMY!

(Like I have room to talk, some of my fics haven't been updated in a year.)

Please consider updating this one, it was really getting good.
UVlite chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
I hope this one gets continued if time and real life permit it. It seems slightly more thought out than some of the other stories of yours I have read but also more rushed.