Reviews for Hina One Half
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Very well done thusfar, though I don't know who you mean by the red head. Naru has brown hair, and there's no red head in Hinata. Oh well. Anyways, very nicely done. I'm sure him and Motoko would easily become boyfriend/girlfriend considering their similar desires for pasttimes(martial arts).

Anyways, I'm curious where you'll take this. Can't wait to see more.
animewatcher chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
wel this is a bit unexpected, and abit confusing at the begining but i seehe already has plans for this,

let me see if i understand correctly? ranma made a wish based on nabikis suggestions and ended in the love hina anime?

based on yourothar fanfics, i know this will not be boring, specially what will do motoko when fighting him, or naru when he stops her utra punch,so many posibilities...

waiting for next chapters...
Alamandorious chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I like how this is going. While I'd rather see it based off of the Manga (being a much better story than the anime, although not quite as funny), I can see why you would pick the anime.

Please keep writing
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
ranma might actually survive in love hina...if you dont count the whole school thing that is
Gelionlegends chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
so whats this you taking the lamp of mehosh sorry cannot remember the spelling fot the ditzy blond.

chapter good length and size.

well wonder what'll happen seeing that he is in a worse position that the original charater for school that is but if he still has his own body not the main characters body then thing will get interesting when it comes to the fights and will he move out of the way and not get clobered like he usally does back home and how the main character does.

maybe like the characters from dragon ballz and other fighting anime and comic and such like and managed to make his own move and techniques though still need perfecting. like the kamahama and kaoohken and such and ryokos sword.

him and the swordswoman fighting will be interesting espesially if he has thought up new techniques than what he allready had in the canon plus pressure points being used on her. be funny if he gets her to use all the knowledge, skills and techniques normal, secret and any forbidon one of her school when she fights to try and take him down and he learns the school by watching her does'nt mean he gets away unscathed by her attacks. but he defeats her.

but she will no dout hunt him down for another fight.

he can still learn martail art just have to start studying for uni and not sleep in class, if he thinks of it like martial arts in some way maybe that will help.

he does know his pops secret techniques so he could use them to hide when theres trouble coming.

Wonder what all the girls at the in will think when they see him will he look like the main characters body or his own?

if his own then thing will get interestng more so if his curse is still their and if he does not change with hot and cold water.

whats he supposed to do fight and save all the girls from some evil monster or menis and then have him marry ne of them or my fav all of them because he likes it there than he does back home.

he could have all the memories and such of the main character that woul help him.

how will the NWC hand the fact hes now in an anime if they know that or just the fact thet he is gone.

ranma impressing each of the girl in driferrent way than normal main character and unlike himself.

well hope to see the next chapter soon and hope the review such as it was helps you with the story.
Darkman v3 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
update this story
John Tannius chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Damn but you write good stories. Be careful you don't fall into the same trap I did, leaving too many stories unfinished.
darkwoofe chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
This should be good.
Rubel chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Hahahaahahahaaha! Oh man Ranma is in hell. Where's my popcorn this looks like it'll get interesting.
Master Chaos chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Nice Idea you have here... I'm interested...I wonder how this will change the series . I can't wait to find out. and I wonder if Ranma will finally have a peacefull life here...:shrugs: anyways keep up the great work and never let people diss your work. :bows respectfully: arigauto gozimasu Innortal-sama for the wonderful story
WillLeung chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
oo, sounds pretty original. make sure ranma doesnt take no cr*p!
Lord Raa chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I must admit that I'm not a huge Love Hina fan, but yoy've made an interesting start here.
Ardonius-Servant-Of-Zeta chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Those old men confuse me. Ah well, this is highly original...Erh, sorta. Anyway I want to read more...
dennisud chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I can't wait to see if his 'I don't hit girls' rule will stand when it comes to naru or Motoko. I wouldn't be put out if Motoko or Mutsumi did hook him, but I'm sure he WIll do this Chaos magnet thing while doin it!

D-sama chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
please dont let him take any crap...please? put naru and motoko in their place! show them whos boss!
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13