Reviews for Hina One Half
chm01 chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
THIS IS SOO GOOD!
AngelicWrath chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
love the story i cant wait to see what else happens in the story keep up the good work update soon:)
Celestial Indigo chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
Nice story thus far. I know that you haven't updated it in over 2 years, but I still have some suggestions if you decide to continue it.

1.) Since 'Granny' is still alive and the owner of the Hinata-sou, not to mention the GrandMaster of the Urashima style of Martial arts, she can effectively play a more interactive role in the story. Say, like...AH! Her husband was Happosai, who for some reason got 'warped' away to another dimension. And she shares his type of perversion...except towards men. (shudder)

2.) In the Anime, his parents were bakers. In the Manga, the were too, but not shown. It seems like you were trying to start basing it off the Manga, but it became moreso off the Anime. What happened? In the Manga, Shinobu came towards the beginning of Junior High. Same somewhat with Makoto, except it was High School. Naru and Mitsune may have been there the longest, but there is some discrepencies in their ages. Since Kitsune drinks, it is asummed that she's 20, thus would have been a Senior while Naru was a Sophmore(sp?), 3 years ago.

3.) Engagements to this RanLove-xover, Granny decided that Ranma needed to be Very Manly, so the creed of the school is that IF one school challenges him for their school and loose, their daughter (if any) would be engaged to marry him. If no daughter was alive, the said challenging families would lose their property. This could be why the Hotel was named Hinata instead of Urashima-sou. Ah, the love of the Ranma-factor.

4.) On one of the return trips from hot springs all over the world, Grandma Hinata decided to stop by Jusenkyo, and get some 'water' for her wayward grandson. I'll let you decide how that plays out.

5.) With Naru, she could simply be a promise that Haruka made with their parents too, thus strengthening the children's promises.

6.) With an educated Ranma, rivals that pretend to be friends, and a whole country to travel, why not do this. A small scene from A. You, or Negima would not hurt at all since it's from the Akamatsu-verse, ne?

I hope this helps in continuing to write this fic. Good luck and lookin' forward to your next chapter.
Dark omega z chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
great chapter...but did you dicontinue this?...please don't.
Nightgazer333 chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
UPDATE this please! It's so GOOD! A very nice fic you've written here!
tatewaki2000 chapter 3 . 5/20/2008
_

Love the Ranma x-over. :)
inevitable chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
This is interesting. Ranma in Keitaro's place. His conceptions to the situation is different. Plus he has skills to defend himself. Hope you update soon.
Kapola Nuva chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
I hope you continue writing this, i enjoyed what you have written so far
RLDX chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
UPDATE SON!
Truce chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
Now I know you write many stories, but you must really update this one... leaving it like this is criminal _

Pretty please with on top?
dragon-cloud16 chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
Try to update this one soon for all that is good! And you really could do a harem with this one. Maybe in the future, you could have Nabiki pop up and Ranma can make her life a living hell. He could even say "Nabiki Tendo! Because of you, I have seen hell!" This can really be a good Ranma 1/2 Love Hina crossover if you added more chapters.
Sareph chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
Excellent writing! It's an interesting twist that Ranma knows pretty much what's going to happen, great move there. Could the chapters be a little longer? Also, I can't wait for him to show a softer side to the others like he has with Shinobu, his characters is just begging for that angle. Keep it up!
A Ninny A Nonny chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
What a great crossover. Inspired by the Lamp of Mihoshi Addventure, it seems. But great!

Now I have to wonder, given Ranma's response, if Kanako might be a Nerima girl tossed in as well. Nabiki maybe? Ukyo?
kyugan chapter 3 . 10/5/2007
You MUST update this fic!

This is one of the best ranma/lhina fics I've seen so far! please update it soon!

Also, is the pairings going to end up like in the original storyline, or will it be different, e.g a harem fic?
Nysk chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I do wish there were MORE chapters of this wonderful tale... I know this author has a lot on his plate as is.. but one can hope that this one has not died an early death... not when it has so much potential
190 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »