Reviews for Hina One Half
dragon-cloud16 chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
Try to update this one soon for all that is good! And you really could do a harem with this one. Maybe in the future, you could have Nabiki pop up and Ranma can make her life a living hell. He could even say "Nabiki Tendo! Because of you, I have seen hell!" This can really be a good Ranma 1/2 Love Hina crossover if you added more chapters.
Sareph chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
Excellent writing! It's an interesting twist that Ranma knows pretty much what's going to happen, great move there. Could the chapters be a little longer? Also, I can't wait for him to show a softer side to the others like he has with Shinobu, his characters is just begging for that angle. Keep it up!
A Ninny A Nonny chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
What a great crossover. Inspired by the Lamp of Mihoshi Addventure, it seems. But great!

Now I have to wonder, given Ranma's response, if Kanako might be a Nerima girl tossed in as well. Nabiki maybe? Ukyo?
kyugan chapter 3 . 10/5/2007
You MUST update this fic!

This is one of the best ranma/lhina fics I've seen so far! please update it soon!

Also, is the pairings going to end up like in the original storyline, or will it be different, e.g a harem fic?
Nysk chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I do wish there were MORE chapters of this wonderful tale... I know this author has a lot on his plate as is.. but one can hope that this one has not died an early death... not when it has so much potential
Meca Vegeta chapter 3 . 6/14/2007
please continue this story
Anonymous chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
This is a very nice story! I hope you would update this one quickly! Please update and God bless you!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
amdfanatic chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
UPDATE! PLS!
Just Saying chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
I like were this story is going. The only thing you need to do is update, it's been over a year now and it is time for a new chapter.
Vilkath chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
Love this fic, shows great promise. Not only is Ranma able to solve a lot of Keitaro's problems, but to compensate the universe feels need to introduce some of Ranma 1/2 type problems into Love Hina. Something you don't see to often, in many the Xovers I've seen with Ranma. Shinobu's parents taking out martial art revenge.. to funny of a concept.
Cylon One chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
This is one great fic. An update coming soon would be nice. Quite cool how Ranma handled things with Motoko. And pretty much with everyone and everything else during his stay at the dorm so far.
RanmaChaos chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Please update, this story is good you should try to take it farther than just 3 update!
DigiSim chapter 3 . 12/8/2006
This story really needs a major update. Like five or ten chapters.
WalterDornez215 chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
This is the 1st Love Hina Crossover I've seen with more then 1 chapter. Good Work.
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »