Reviews for A Mother's Love
prpiurtiuriu chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
A son shouldn't have to earn his father's love.
sffffrr chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
It's a shame that Denethor has little love for his youngest child. All children should be loved born and unborn.
Kyniska chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Aw! I loved it! Poor Faramir! Mean ol Papa! (giggles) I'm kina hyper right now! Getting up at 10:09 in the morning will do that to you.
Cottia chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
oh wow. that's so sweet. but I thought that Finduilas died when Faramir was born? I haven't read the books recently though, so I might be wrong... anyway, good job again, Manny!
pvyrebaal chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Your stories keep making me cry! It was really beautiful, and so sad at the same time. I can just picture him all cute and little with his heart breaking because he thinks daddy doesn't love him :( I really liked it though, even though I cried.
Queen Caira chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
please update soon
The bad speller chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
That was great... i'm glad i followed the link now.

Little Faramir is soo cute (And i suppose Boromir is aas well). It was really good, i loved it!

The bad speller

(Treebeard)
sunshinesailor chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Aw...that was so sad...yet so beautiful...*sniffles, then hugs baby Fari* I'M SO SAD FOR YOU! *dissolves into tears* *feels poke on shoulder and looks into angry eyes of his mother* Oh...here...you can have your son back* *pushes Fari into his mother's arms and giggles nervously*
nautika chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Do you have a series of these? If you dont, you should have! I really enjoyed it.
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Dorable! Lovely cute!
TonyDiMeraslover chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
You did a very nice one shoot; showing the many sides of the four of them. Somehow I can see Denathor being that way to poor Faramir even at so young of age. I do not know what the man's problem is. It's rare to see fics with little Borormir and little Faramir. I thank you for doing this and posting it.
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I love it!More?
Ashley chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
This is a very cute story. I love little Boromir and Faramir. And it's good to see Faramir with his mother before she died. Really cute, you should write more stuff like this!
Jousting Elf with a Sabre chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
OK, Manny, THAT is cute. I LOVED it. You captured it and not only reminded me how much I pitied Faramir, and how much I don't like Denathor, but how much Faramir's mom must have loved him.

You captured them all beautifully and just right.

Good Job.