Reviews for Shattered
stormy chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
no! i don't understand what's going on! you can't leave me hanging!
0appletree0 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I'd love a sequel...

I love this piece of work..maybe more than the others...I'm being dead honest here ..I'm always honest..but anyway..I'd love a sequel!
graver chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Probably the best I've read so far.
angel-lover elysian chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
ARGH, NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! I NEED MORE! *sniff*
Loopylou chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Oh, wow.

What an amazing story!

The ending isn't what I expected either.
ayle chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Writings like this are the reason I venture coming to this dungeon of fanfics. Your work, as always, reflects true talent. This piece was highly enjoyable, subtle on emotions... I'm lacking words to describe it.

Hope you keep writing.
Lovely chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Once again, your writing astounds me! The way you write, detailing and describing every scene... it's just awesome. It gives the reader such an insight to the emotions of the characters. Fabulous job! You write John and Angela (and their Romance/UST) so well... in character, sweet, angsty, tortured... I love it!
fanficgeek chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I see nothing wrong with the way you see things happening. As far as I'm concerned you just wrote a scene that was edited out of the movie for time. :-) You've cast some more excellent reading my way. This is hopeful yet sort of angsty type stuff. Love it!
Rain chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Very nice..loved how John describes Angela.

Heck, loved all the descriptions. :)
Saturn chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Great story. I'm just wondering what the heck he wrote.
Bagpipes5K2 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
*hands Oracle cookies to Daydreamer* Awesome! Love the John/Angela scenes you write in your fics, realistic and always well done :)
lionheartgirlx chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Well i absoutly love it half to death! It's so going on my favorits! update soon please!
jeaynie chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
i love it, like i love the all of your work. i wish there were more writers like you out there. thanx for this one-shot
Shana chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I like your story I only hope it doesn't turn out to be a Chastine story, because too many people have written stories about them when I think it's just stupid to pair constatine with any GUY! jUST MY POV
Salienne de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I like the subtlety of the ending, and the way the way the snippets are presented. Very nice. I also like how you fixed the "Sweeter" bit. .

I like lots.