Reviews for 6 Months in St Mungo's
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Aww, this was sweet. Nice work :)
yay chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I like it. I don't think I've ever seen one, actually.
wait what's a social life chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
awwwww... so sweeeet!
Abbey Eileen chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
It's so sweet. Katie and Lee have some major chemistry going on... just that whole Angelina thing he had Harry's first year that makes things a bit sticky. But that's okay.
MyStOrIeS chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
It's a oneshot? But it feels so incomplete (not in a bad way though). You write really good, and I enjoyed this a lot. I've never read Katie/Lee and I don't know if they'd work in canon, but yours was very good. But, were they together? Well...if you decide to update, I'll be reading it.
iolah chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
this was really sweet but i want more please, you are very good at writing. ok, if ur going to update than please update soon, thanks!

uum, im giving this to alot of people...have a bunny

_

('.')

(")_(")
lolli chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Very sweet! Write some more Lee/Katie!
samtsirhcyrrem chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Katie and Lee stories are often very disappointing because there are so little written and few are good yet i adore the couple. Bravo!
Nix Wolfwood chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
AWW...that was adorible! Although I would've kicked Lee had that been me who was in the hospital...

I NEED MORE k/l...write a thousand more...and I will give you a cookie for each one.
MG chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
sogoodsogoodsogoodsogood... I think that about sums it up ;)
Vanilla Twist chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
That was awfully sweet. I haven't read any Lee/Katie stories but this one was nice. The story is pretty well written. The dialogue was usage could be a bit better (sounds awful rich coming from me, but fictionalley has me trained with fixing dialogue errors now). All in all it's a sweet fic and is very well writen especially in comparision to many other fics posted here! I love the ship!
Charmed777 chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
YES YES YES!

*dances around for joy*

FINALLY! ANOTHER LEE/KATIE STORY!

I AM ECSTATIC D

Unfortuanately, I'm still stuck for ideas on my own Lee and Katie story... haven't updated in a while *sniffle*

But anyway, this story was sweet and really nice!

I love the end. It was cute.

Keep up the excellent work!

(which means write more Lee Katie fics!)

Cya and THANKYOU for writing another Lee and Katie fic... not to add, a really good one.
justawritier chapter 1 . 8/14/2005