Reviews for CONDEMNED: Missing tag scene
Target Zero chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I know they can't fill every episode with Sheppard getting medical attention but damn I wish they would sometimes; I often feel cheated! I loved your missing scene; it gave me just what I was missing. Well done!
Amaq Iraluq chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Great tag. And yea for Shep whump:D
Batman'sBeauty18 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I really really like this story, nice job!
KatGrl2003 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Oh my. Shep in nothing but a towel. *grins* My dreams are so gonna be on the naughty side for the next few days.

-Kat
Gemstone chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I felt cheated by Comdemned too! He seemed to take the longest to recover from that crash yet no one, including the camera, paid any attention! As i watched the scene i was waiting for some Shep-whump but none came!

Thankyou so much for this! Knew i could turn to you for that little bit extra of Shep-whumping goodness.
briebydeb chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
I think you for all your shep whump stories, they fill my need for shep hurt/comfort. Your stories are always well written, and you obviously write them as true to the show - I think its called canon? As I live in Australia we have to wait at least another 6 months for SGA season 2 to be screened. So, without yours & other good authors stories, especially tags, I would probably expire without my dose of shep. There was a site which had all the season 1 episodes as small windows media movies to download, but some twit posted a link to gateworld and they were all removed, and consequently I won't see season 2 until early 2006. Heavy sigh! I look at the trailers each week and read the good fiction like yours and feel better. I can't wait to see Conversion, the spoilers & trailer look fantastic, hopefully shep whump will abound. Anyway, will stop prattling on, just wanted to thank you for all your great stories, keep up the good work.
Andrea chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Oh yes, I'd say that scene should definitely have been in the episode *happy sigh*.
Kate K chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Lovely story! The ever popular Shep-whumping, of course-always an enjoyable read. But I thank you for including Carson-it's a rare treat!
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
i was waiting for someone to write a tag for that episode. nicely down, especially with the bruise, i loved that part!
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Hmm... I don't think "amusing" is quite the right word, but this was a well written and enjoyable story.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Thanks for writing this one! I felt cheated as well! Where is the Sheppard whumping this season? Thank goodness for dedicated h/c fanfic writers to fill in the gaps! And you do it so well.
Beach chick chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
This was a very good continuation of the episode. They never tell us what happens when they get back from the missions, so it's good that you continued it.

-D
Espiritu chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Nice tag. Funny as that breaking the stick over the leg scene was, you know that knee had to hurt after.
Jaws chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
It's a shame there is only so much they can put in an episode and that they couldn't have scenes like this included, but then again, it gives away to great fanfiction tags such as this ; ) Keep up the good work!
Raven2004 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I cracked up with your brief description of why you wrote the story. I, too, felt cheated. Thanks for giving us some much needed Sheppard whumping. (Has anyone ever done a study as to why we love whumping so much? Maybe we don't want to know...) :)