Reviews for Any Minute
LiveLoveLaughLife chapter 1 . 1/3
This is absolutely heartbreaking. Wonderful story.
musicalrayn chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Oh my God. You just made me bawl. That totally just ripped my heart out. In a good way. Wow. Amazing one-shot. Love it.

I've never read any GG FF (excuse the abbreviations), but this was fantastic. Nicely done.

I'm gonna go get a tissue now.
chibi Amnesia chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
story.I really like it.I hope you'll write more of this fanfics!But gotta go !
Lexi chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
OMG I loved it. I cried.
Terrae Filia chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
I love this story and I read it and then couldn't find it once I got an account. But now I've found it so...yay!

I know this is supposed to be a one shot but if you ever decide to continue I will completely support your decision.

Overall a well-written and meaningful fic.
Java Junky chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
wow your story is great(*_*)
arial chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
this story was very good .. different. i wish more people would write stories like this .. i know its werid .. but everyone write happy .. cheerful stories and that is not in real life. great story!
shamelessOne chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Wow.
cocopuffz chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
oh my god, that was so good. Sad yes, but good
MyAlias chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Yeah, that was a sad story, but a good one. I like the idea that Luke would keep trying to snap her out of it, and I understand why you think that Lorelai wouldn't be able to go on if Rory were to die, although I'd hope she is strong enough to eventually move on. Either way, this was a very good story. I especially liked your structure; the way you described the funeral in italics added a lot to your description of the present. Nice job!
purplepagoda chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Wow that's all I have to say
coffeeluver212 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
omg, wow, thats really sad! I mean, its a great story, nicely written and all, its just really really sad!
Cay chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
whoa...freaky. But great job!
Mrs. Lucas McDreamy chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
that is really sad! i loved it!
hollyfan4eva chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
wow. that was chalked full of emotion. great job. i can see lorelai doing that if rory wasn't around.