Reviews for Bonnie's Big Date
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 7/31/2006
Very good story. Nice description of the date, and both Ron and Bonnie are perfectly on character.

Keep the good writing.
Cylon One chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
It was a good final chapter and worth the wait. A little sad that the story ended, but oh well. You still did a good job. I look forward to whatever else you have to come.
continental-line chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
Somehow, I had missed this story before. A good read, later I will look to see what else you have.

-Bill Ponder
kingprawnsct chapter 3 . 7/20/2006
cool story

its a shame you seem to have stopped updating it
ScareGlow chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
Very nice so far. I like the way you describe and work with the characters, and I think the dilemma which Bonnie finds herself in is done very well. Too bad that you don't seem to update any more... or am I mistaken?
Mr. Average chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
You don't have to respond to each of my reveiws individually. Bonnie's confused, Barkin was funny, and whho knows what's going on with Ron. Looking forward to your next update. Peace
Mr. Average chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
When Tara said Ron is flwxible with lots of stamina I would have one-upped her by saying "you know this from expeirience?" Peace
Mr. Average chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
I'm sorry I'm putting you through all my reveiws but these stories are so good I can't help it. Congrats to Ron for not getting upset with Bonnie's additude, but I suppose years of expierience with her as built up an immunity. Peace
eatthatword chapter 3 . 3/27/2006
Keep on writing!
Cylon One chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
Story's going great so far. This is my first time reading about a Ron/Bonnie pairing and I have to say it's a real good one. Update when you are able because I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
banshhe chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
nice story update soon
WolfManVI chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
Oh i am ever so intruiged! Im a big D/S shipper but this ron/bon stuff is nifty... bonnie is such an under apreciated character... keep up the good work! Cant wait for an update!
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 3 . 12/1/2005
Great story, not going too quickly but I like it. Though I'm a massive supporter of Kim/ron I can enjoy most romances with him and any female of the series,

Provided it's believable.

GO YOU!
surforst chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
See this is what I've been saying. Eventually Bonnie no longer able to take it will throw herself at Ron. You have proven my theory. For that I thank you sir. You have done a great service for all those who like Ron/Bon pairings. No matter how this story ends.

Anyway looking forward to more as our favorite sidekick works more of the Ron factor on the ladies. Waiting eagerly for the next update.
The PhantomHokage chapter 3 . 11/30/2005