Reviews for Bonnie's Big Date
Paul Powell chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
Ow poor bon-bon, Barkin is such a mood killer. I am loveing this story,keep up the good work.
GargoyleSama chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
An excellent chapter. I believe that the characters were handled very well. The indecisiveness of Bonnie and the sense of Ron in his perpetual loser mentality works well in contrast to each other.
Zoko chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
There nothing like a little angst to either make this inot one of those really soulmate for life or highway of hell realtionship if things between Bonnie and Ron fon't work out.

butt nothing beat Bonnie saying " Nobody reject Bonnie Rockeller," and kiss him.
conan98002 chapter 3 . 11/29/2005
you humanised bonnie nicely
HeavyMetal84 chapter 3 . 11/29/2005
Good chapter.I always thought there was more to Bonnie than just the self sentered icequeen persona that she shows everyone at least she is falling for a nice guy like forward to chapter when u can.
StoryCrafter chapter 3 . 11/29/2005
Hey, toturing fictional characters is what fiction is all about.

But I'm sure that Bonnie and Ronnie will find a way. Umm, right?
Zaratan chapter 3 . 11/29/2005
The man raised a brow. “Congratulations, Miss Rockwaller. Looks like Stoppable was being a hero and performed an emergency tonsillectomy with his tongue.”

Best line I've seen in a long time! Eagerly awaiting more!
S. Mark Gunther chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
Nice to see you continued this. We need more Ron/Bon as a pairing considering that everyone under the damned sun thinks that Kim and Shego are a matched pair.

A few ideas, though.

- Ron/Bon snuggling around the side of the school with someone, perhaps a football player with something to prove to Brick spotting them.

- More Bonnie angst. I love reading Bonnie deal with her emerging emotions and the idea that losing her popularity today could lead to joy for tomorrow.

Write the next part soon! I never thought this would continue but now that it will I yearn for it.
Go-Colts chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Wow, EXCELLENT start to this story. I'll definitely be keeping up with this one.
The PhantomHokage chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
great story update soon please
Dataswallow chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
You know, I always had a thing for Bonnie. Sure, she looks snobby and arrogant in the outside, but I always

realized the trauma of her inside: always being harrased

by her sisters, not having a proper guy next to her to

make her feel better (Brick is just an ass), and all

that presure she gives herself to stay on top.

Your story sort of gave me a remedy on that bad, icky

feeling. It's great to see Bonnie really having a good

time. Keep the story going!
The Incredible Werekitty chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
This is such a sweet story. Keep it up.
Seamus Dubh chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
I like where this one is going. It'd be nice to see this as a whole story on its own. I like the little touch of how you have Bonnie like your first two stories but not to the same extreams, not too much just a lillte. But I like it so far it's just slow and subtle.
Cabriel chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
This is great! I can't wait for the next instalment. I'm glad that you decided to continue it.
Harufu chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
Even as a one shot is was very good...But if you are going to be continuing on with the story, seems that there is going to be something new and interesting to watch and read...I will be keeping up with you works on this and others...
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »