Reviews for Bonnie's Big Date
Harufu chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
Even as a one shot is was very good...But if you are going to be continuing on with the story, seems that there is going to be something new and interesting to watch and read...I will be keeping up with you works on this and others...
JediTrammell chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
I'm really enjoying this story JonathonWolf. I hope you update soon!
Brimmstone chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
Don't know what convince you to continue, but I'm glad you did. Looking forward to future updates.
campy chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
Nice 2nd chappie! Cute little remark from Tara at the end there. Hope there will be more in the future. I still want someone to smack down C&L.
HeavyMetal84 chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
Thanx for adding a 2nd chapter to this story.I am looking forward to seeing where you take this story.
surforst chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
A good decent Ron/Bonnie pairing story where Bonnie isn't an emotional wreck or otherwise controled. Got to say finally someone wrote a good one. This works well since Kim seems not to mind, a problem with the other stories, and both characters fit the roles assigned them. Got to say Ron again proves that he is the man in this story. Well looking forward to more updates.
Zaratan chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
So glad to see a continuation on this story, there is a severe lack of good RonBon action here, so it's good to see just a little bit more. Eagerly awaiting more!
continental-line chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Not bad. I like how Ron isn't always a clutz. Bonnie also came off as being all too human. There is a reason for her actions, Bonnie is not just a two dimensional characterto act only as Kim's 'high school evil'. Are you going to expand on this story or was it a one shot? Personally I think it needs one or two chapters more.

-Bill Ponder
AndrewMcGuckin chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
great story man, I really liked it though I dont think Bonnie would have accepted the bet seeing as Ron is quite a funny mascot.
Yuri Sisteble chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Great one shot.

Characterization nice.

All the favors made sense. Particularly since it's Ron, not Kim.
SilverRyu chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
this a great one shot, but i'm hoping that this turns into more, plz write more

bdburns7289 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
NICE! Hope its more than a one shot
Jason Barnett chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I really enjoyed this fic.

And a thought to MatthewC, I kind of figure Ron practiced a bit for that. And we learned he can be smooth after he got zapped with that truth ray.
MatthewC chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
"The real you. No thorns."?

Calmly parrying Bonnie's verbal barbs with grace and charm?

"You're an amazing young woman."?

Okay, who is Bonnie _really_ on a date with, and why did they disguise themselves as Ron? Or maybe it's the Ron from the evil anti-matter universe. Does he have a goatee?

I mean, it's a cute story, but it feels like Bizarro-Ron here. Even to the fact that he actually seems into Bonnie as opposed to, you know, supporting Kim in hating her.
demon-sword chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
whoa. the ron man is smoth. GO RON. i think he really made a huge impression on bonnie. u gotta make another chapter, another date, and more fluff. maybe even some with regular day stuff and bonnie and ron look like they are a big couple. well update soon
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »