Reviews for You Never Forgot Me
Bored chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
"Merlin! Amilele was hot!
Merlin's beard! Amilleela and Sirius were a couple.
Oh merlin, Amiele, will you get the door?"

Could use some editing... :P

"A" for effort, though.
theme chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Sweet )
shmokey-bear chapter 4 . 6/13/2006
hey! i love it! it's so good! please update soon, and i can't wait to read your rewritten prequel!
Absurd Insanity chapter 4 . 6/9/2006
This fic is a lot better than the old version. The style got better, and so did the grammar. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Gwenny chapter 4 . 11/10/2005
Hey Evy!

It's me again.

Wow it was a really long time ago that we were all together on the boards. It was 2001 when I first came onto the boards it was about October 2001 I think so it was almost 2002. It's been five years since I first came to the hp boards and became a minion. And it wasn't long before that that you started the board so it's been about five years since it all. So many memories. lol. I kind of miss it :-(

Oh well, we still have this and YNSM to remind us of the good times lol. Keep posting!

Gwenny
aRiElLe ElLeIrA chapter 4 . 11/1/2005
bump (
LiLyGrE chapter 4 . 10/19/2005
love it :)
JAMES' FREAK chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
c'mon i look for your update every single dayy ! want more :D:D (just a reminder so you know your readers are still here!)
Dellarouge chapter 4 . 9/12/2005
ah so very funny
NJ McRiley chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
thats good so far. keep it up!
love-jonasxx chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
yet another good chapter! keep it up!
bluferret chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
The flings between both cousins and best friends is extremely cliched...It is a well written story though, I enjoyed reading it :D
JAMES' FREAK chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
:D! finally i can't take the idiotic grin out of my face :P i can't waitt i want something happening with lily and james! is the fic equally l/j and s/c? i like a lot more l/j, but it's like the first time i don't mind reading about other relationships ... ohohohoh i just can't wait for you never saw me! but why did you unpublish them? i mean you lost like all the reviews!
Krstna chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
I like the awkward feelings between them all, the past is always hard to leave behind and I think you've captured it so well.

Kris
Ceso chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
OH OH OH!

It's coming back! YAY! (So Excited) XD Loved this chapter! I'm really enjoying the redone version of this!

cant wait for the next chapter!

Happy Typing