Reviews for Tales to Astonish 2
Dan Ingram chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Good, fun little romp with the awesome but often overlooked Ant-Man. You've got some pretty good stories here. It's because of that I'd like to invite you to write at a group fanfiction site I write for. Drop me a line at borntoxceed at yahoo ol' com kills all hyperlinks ;)) if you're interested.
Danrilor chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
When you are talking about good you are talking about your stuff :). Things I loved about this issue include such realistic touches as Hank worrying about his Ant companions going into hibernation in the winter not to mention comrade X trying to do him in with a can of DDT. The morbidly funny and unflinchingly faithful homage to the source material is a facinating and increasingly addictve read. My only gripe regarding your writing has nothing to do with your writing so much as your keeping each issue as a self contained story rather than arranging each story consecutively through the chapter manager. It would make is much easier for the common reader to be able to find and read your issues from beginning to end. As it is, a typical brower might find your third or fourth issue in a series first and not read it because they do not want to start in the middle. Keep up the good work and don't be a stranger.