Reviews for Under Blossoms White as Snow
erosgirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Very nice. I'm putting this on favorites...or I would if my list wasn't full...
dude chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
*sobs* i cried that was so sad
The Grim Wombat chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Although I'm not a big Ginny fan, this was lovely. You have a great way with imagery, and the story's beautiful despite the somber tone. Love it love it love it.
AlliRoxMySox chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
wow, its just as good as your other ones
LordsBecca chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Can't breathe...too sad... That was great! Better get away from all electic thingerz now...I don't want to zap them from my TEARS!
freakylilperson chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Thank God! I don't think I can take another Ginny suicide!
Jenny3 chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
This story made me cry. I loved it. *is adding it to her favorites* You are a wonderful writer.
Altra chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
So sad... very bittersweet. I loved the detail; the way the cherry tree was intergrated into the plot. At first, it seemed to be a metaphor, and I guess it is to some extent. The sadness and surrealism Ginny feels towards her family's deaths, as well as that of Harry Potter, comes across quite clearly. I liked this story very much, despite the angst.
dazlindz chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
Oh wow, that was really good. I really liked it. A bit disorienting at first, because I didn't know what it was about, but in general, very well written. The beginning paragraphs may have been a bit too long, though, because on a computer it's hard to read big paragraphs. Nonetheless, nice imagery.
Micaela chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
that was so sad! you're a beautiful writer, now I'm going to check out the rest of your stuff.
Peaceful Storm chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
wow! that was very deep, your discription and thoughts of Ginny are truly real, you can see her and you relate to whats going on inside of her. Very powerful stuff, more people should read this.

Sweet Tal chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
how can u kill everyone? thats so sad. but still, a nice job, good writing etc.
Ppt1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
*sob.* Thank you for writing one of the only fics on this gigantic site where a suicidal thinker actually doesn't commit suicide; now that makes this unique. And, I like the ending. (What is it with you and your superb endings?)
Serene chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
That was wonderfully profound, and I didn't find Ginny's thoughts muddled at all, more like clear. Sad, but I think it gives a message of hope at the end. Very well written, good job!
Lioness Black chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
This story is beautiful. The one line, "The boy who lived has died," sheesh, I got chills just typing it, but that was the line that made me cry. This story is wonderful. Just beautiful. ~Lioness