Reviews for Kitty Love
Dalton Chimizuki chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Nice, i like it alot, keep it up.
Joshah chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
that was great.I was shocked when I saw Atleier Iris has their own fic's

anyways please hurry with the next chapter
cjm chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
that was really good it was so cute and funny!
Ischemia chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
wow! what a kick-ass story!really nice job dood! (sorry the prinnies in disgaea have inflicted there habit of dood upon me!)keep going really nice!in fact i think imma write a story for atilier iris now!
Griffinkhan chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Oh, wow! They've made an Atelier Iris section, even if the name's misspelled... XD

And you've got the section off to a good start. _ Norn is so adorable, and your story is very amusing. Only thing I'd suggest is to lose the italics... it only confuses the eye. And also, you might want to get a beta checker, because there are a number of minor grammar errors throughout the story. It's nothing serious, though, and it doesn't stop the story from being a fun read.

Anyway, I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
YaoiSongstress07 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I haven't played Atelier Iris yet...but the story you have going is cute. Atelier Iris looks like an adorable game-you brought a clear picture to me. Unfortunately, it looks like I'm the only reviewer here, and I hate it when authors don't finish their stories because no one reviews. Your story's cute-please continue if you can!
valkan chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Holy Crap. I didn't think it would take this long to get an Atelier Iris fanfic, but here it is. THANK YOU!

Down to business.

I like how you kept the light-hearted feel of the game, and no major spelling and grammar problems. Although you have a few annoying run-on sentences in the middle

I like this fic, so keep it up.