Reviews for Revenge
Blosiom chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
i liked how you did this. it was realy nice
thegoodgirldoll chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
id want revenge too!,...if there were actually werewolves in the woods...nevermind that! haha, i did love this though, very detailed piece displaying enough amount of family worry, changes, and a look into remus' scars and bills hurts that we didnt see in the books., close to perfect job here, tis a story i will be talking about for awhile. youve inspired me, ive written bill\fenrir\remus ones, but i loved this, this story was outdone, brilliant!

GodBless

felicia
EloraCooper4 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
This was great :) I really like the growing friendship between Remus and Bill. I especially love the last line. Good work :)
Confusedknight chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
aaww poor Remus. This is a really insighful fic, you've got Remus just right I think, and the way that no one really knows what his live is like..
DiscombobulatedDrummer chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
This was really well written! I really liked it! Good job!

DD
Jeffaplus chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Fantastic story, very descriptive. Also very emotional. I loved reading it! Please continue! :-)
I-Love-Moony chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
So beautifully written.
rosiegirl chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Good story so far. Liked seeing this side of Remus and Bill.
omfg it's sophie chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
I love this. Alot. Poor Remmykins. Keep up the good work!
Lady of the Twilight Woods chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Write more, write more. Its great.
SilverStar24 chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
aw...i love remus...
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Niced job, you were busy this weekend! Is this going to be a 1 shot or a longer story?
jen chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
that was fantastic! i really enjoyed reading it
Mikee chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Oh well done. Well done, indeed. This gives such insight to Remus. I did feel for Remus. I felt as if he was facing truths that he'd much rather not face, voiced things he had avoided voicing for a very long time.

You had me worried with Bill, though. Although he didn't transform, his thoughts were troubling. I am glad he didn't seek revenge for what Fenrir did to him by going after Remus. I was afraid Bill would turn vigilanti during his non-transformed full-moons.

Very well done.