Reviews for Friction
musicgirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I know I'm late to the party, but this story was beautifully written. I hated reading them not work...but I just couldn't stop! You are sooo talented
ocgirl.fr chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Really enjoyed reading this lil one shot.. too bad Summer left to go back to Seth.

She was so good with RYan!
K-la chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Im commenting only to say, this can not be a one shot, its way way too good...please...do some more w/ this!
brandyurastar chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
i wish this was more than a one shot! that was so good! i want more please! there's not enough ryan/summer stories!
Summerella chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I really like it! I wish it went on though.
Flopsy chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I really liked this. There arn't enough Summer and Ryan stories out there to satisfy my needs. Great job, it was brilliant, the writing and the story. Nice work mate.
Dogsbody chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
My poor Ryan and Summer!
unfolddream chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I'm not a Summer/Ryan fan, but I thought this was very well written. I loved the summary - maybe this is just me, but I thought it was going to be about Trey liking Marissa. But I was happy it wasn't.
kbear87 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
OMG...that was awesome...i didn't know the words to that song until now, and that's just weird...but i loved it, it was really good...
StarryEyed15 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
i don't usually like ryan/summer stories, but this one is really good! i think it is good as a one-shot.
Anna chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
That was truly amazing Sam! You rock and are such an amazing writer! I hope this is better than coffee lol.