Reviews for Patronus Dreams
Epeefencer chapter 5 . 8/19
Yes, I gan see it now, the Blaze on the chest was a vivid lightening bolt.
nayin17 chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
super loved this
Guest chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Arithmetic13 chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
It'd be funny to see how how Ron would react to finding out they stayed there all night. Very cute story!
Mommy3 chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
Yet another great story. You are such a gifted author, thanks for writing!
Epeefencer chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
What a fantastic, captivating, romantic, emotionally charged, and at least another dozen or so adjectives I could use. I LOVED this story. One of the best I've ever read. I'm such a sucker for a really, really good Harry and Ginny story, bit of a sap, really.

Anyway, I can not thank you enough for sharing it with us. You may not have written many stories, but few have written any as good as this one let alone better.

half-blood goddess chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
One of the best stories I have ever read, you thought it through so well, I liked the way you used the rituals instead of horcrux's, I never really liked that idea.
Stephanie O chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
Loved Ginny's way of getting back at Draco - ROFL to put it mildly. (Thanks for providing a good number of giggles/laughs for today!) I also really like Harry's & Ginny's "self-arguments" throughout the story, as well as your oh-so-clever "disclaimers" at the top of every chapter! Very quirky and enjoyable to read! Thanks for writing! :) Just one thing that's kind of gotten on my nerves...some incorrect "it's" throughout; "it's" is only to be used with the contraction (It's time to go.), and "its" is the correct use for showing possession. (ex: That malferet lost most of its hair.) ;) I'm very glad I found/read your story - it's been so enjoyable to read! Thanks for writing! :)
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
I got a really big kick out of this: "Of course, Ron being Ron, his hints were almost as subtle as a flaming, neon pink, bludger, the size of a lorry. Almost." LOL! :) I also loved the description of Harry's stag when it was taking care of Ginny's dementors and then standing over her protectively. Thanks for writing! :)
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I really liked Harry's & Ginny's arguments with themselves! Oh, if they only knew they were thinking such similar thoughts! :)
gyphsy chapter 7 . 10/19/2010
angharad xoxo chapter 7 . 1/15/2010
awsum story :D harry ginny best couple ever :D :D :D xoxo
wizmage chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
Loved the ending. Keep it up!
prettywheezy chapter 7 . 8/31/2008
pretty wheezy, thats me! lol... anyway, great job, love the fic... :)