Reviews for Complicating The Process
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 2 . 2/21
Well, so Dracula is still in Mary to an extent?
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 1 . 2/21
Hmm. So, Mary is now a Slayer? Was she a potential growing up but was never called? Is that what it means? This should be good. And I always saw Simon as gay, he just didn't seem straight at all.
RealmOfUnknown chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
This story was last updated in 2005...

I don't know if you plan on updating, but I suggest you do. It's a good crossover idea. Please update!
Raiining chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
O...

I LIKE!

Very nice. Interesting idea that the Slayers would usually stake themselves after rising if turned ... contrary to lots of fan fics (;-) but neat idea.

Am trying to remember who Mary Heller is though ... and can't from the movie or the general legends. But is she the daughter of van helsing? or sister ... or lover ... or ... ah well. :-D Good chappy!
Luc Star chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
ok.. how come this story came out and i didn't even hear about it. cause it sure as hell is sounding like a good one. i just hope you'll continue.
wordoftruthhunter26 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
I like this one a lot, maybe do another story in this world.
Raiining chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Oh I would LOVE to see more of this one! So interesting! So much potential plot!

but as just a ficlet its still really good. excellent.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I have to admit, you brought up some very interesting points in this story, that I would like to see someone follow through on. The points about Spike and Angel, the idea of including others who, besides Slayers and Council members who have knowledge of things that go bump in the night, are just some of the things I'd like to see explored. Thank you for a VERY interesting little tale!