Reviews for Elemental
Ivy Gort chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
I truly enjoy stories where Buffy finds happiness!

You are a remarkable story teller.
DGfleetfox chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
Loved this, don't really understand the shining from shook foil thing though, explain? Lol. I would love to see more Jurassic park fics from you. This was a cool idea for a crossover, which are always fun :) Ciao!
mmooch chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Well, he isn't rakishly handsome like her past loves, but he is droolworthy. Nice match-up.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
I like it but I think that the chapters could be longer and then it could even be better. Good story.

Harpiebird chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
Awe, cute. Different - never thought about an Alan/Buffy pairing - not too bad I think, lol.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 5 . 6/12/2007
interesting to say the least
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 4 . 6/12/2007
giles IS notorius, isn't he?
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
what? the shoes were only two hundred?
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
oh, sam neil is a good looking man. /wink/
Padme4000 chapter 5 . 2/23/2007
another great chapter
Padme4000 chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
i loved this and would love to see more and like someone else said alan and her on another island where there are dinosaurs like there is going to be in the 4th movie.

this is really good please carry it on with a sequel or something
Raiining chapter 4 . 9/15/2006
interesting ending, from Alan at last. I enjoyed this spark between them, and Alan's recognition in the *reason* for her interest. Very nice. Like I said .. cute. A very cute story! Well needed :-) Thank you
Raiining chapter 3 . 9/15/2006
:D Extra-cute topping on the third installment. I didn't know what you had brought this one in for, but the Dawn-loving was a bright surprise. Very nicely done.
Raiining chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
: G :

cute continuation - and I see that there's more! Billy is from J3, right? Hmm...

reading on ;-)